Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dannah1965
    MopheadBlue: That's him! Anyone have a fax number on this guy?? Or a phone number? Some form of contact?? This guy made me sick and embarrassed me to see a so called American say these things. He needs to illegally cross the border, set up shop in Mexico and see how well he's welcomed there! Really, he needs to eat sh/t and choke on it!!
    I've answered your question twice now by pointing you to the link each time.

Address and phone information is at the bottom of the page at the link I've given.

My letter to this fool...

On your site there is a button that says "How Can I help you" you know you can help me? You can quit your job, move to mexico, and help your new friends get jobs in YOUR new homeland. You are disgrace, a traitor to the American people. I grew up in Queens, moved to Long Island in the 6th grade . I am 38 now. I have watched the Island go downhill more and more every year with more and more Illegals taking over neighborhoods and turning them into slums,thanks to brainless vote seeking politicians like yourself. You have an agenda that has nothing to do with America or Americans, the people who put you where you are. A mistake we will NOT repeat. And you can believe that. Do you think these parasites you support will vote for you and keep you where you are? Ha! you must be a bigger fool than you seem. A soon as there is a Hispanic running for the same position you are History. Which won't be all that bad since you do NOTHING to help this country or the state you represent. It is people like you that have made this country a joke. And even after 9-11 you vote against everything to strengthen our borders and secure the country. Do you read the papers? did you forget 9-11? Or maybe you're just spending too much time sucking up to people who seek to invade destroy the american way of life. When the next attack comes, and it will, I will hold you personally responsible for it. I really hope you're not getting paid for what you do, and if you are I'd like my money back. Quit now before you get voted out. If I have to quit my job to gather support of getting you out of office I'll do it. Your days of selling out are numbered. Hope you can push a lawnmower...

Disgusted
    Christian Marsh
    Long Island NY

This guy does indeed sound like a bonafied
    creep. Illegals do NOTHING for me except make my life
    a living hell. I am constantly worrying over my daughter's
    education or LACK OF b/c they have crowded the school
    system. I am constantly worrying about my husband's
    business that is fast being taken over by legals who find
    loop holes for illegals. I worry about my son who is a target
    for illegal kids who have nothing better to do with their
    time except pick fights. Illegals are destroying this country.
    Especially California. This place isn't even beautiful anymore.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Maybe exploring the Moon for habitation isn't such a bad idea after all...

MopheadBlue I realized you did that after my second post, I was busy typing anothe rpost, reading yours and keeping an eye on business at the same time. Whew! Talk about multi-tasking! I am now as I type, drafting a very nasty letter to this nut and am eager to finish and send it!

Xianleather? Did you send this? It's excellent, If you didn't, you should! His site is in a post from MopheadBlue above if you need the address.

New York is in pitiful shape ... Crowley and Clinton

"They come here and build your homes, they cook your food, wash your dishes and do more for you than you realize."
    an all American crew built my house thank you, I cooked my own meals and did my own dishes --- I'm afraid he has us confused with the elite ....

remember how many judges and etc., that were being confirmed by the Senate lost their confirmation because they employed ILLEGAL ALIENS? The elite want them legal ... THEY want amnesty for themselves and their servants
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yes I sent it, and I hope he writes back so I can rip him a little more. I grew up in Queens, and he has ruined it, and is ruining the rest of the country by his voting habits....hes done as far as I'm concerned..

Maybe I'll translate into Spanish so he can read it...

xian, you really ripped some strips off that guy. Not to say he didn't deserve it...he deserved that and more. These traitors are very lucky to live in this generation as previous generations would have tried him for treason ( and many others) and they would have gone before a firing squad. As it is they get a few blistering emails which they shrug off...but it didn't seem to me that they responded to polite communications. I suppose it takes a skin tougher than an elephant to run for public office.

The biggest problem that we have is that the congress and the president are no longer afraid of the people. They should be as we are now awake. We should never ever go to sleep again.

Before we can vote anybody OUT we have to address the voter fraud problem. NOW isn't too soon.

MJ

www.voterfraud.com

I would have liked to be a little more nasty, but I'd rather have him respond and then let it rip. I'd even challenge him to a face to face for me to shoot questions at him. I'm sure he would decline but I'll ask anyway. I have nothing to lose, my country is fading into the distance as it is.

Of course he would decline. He's sitting in his cushy little drivers seat, back stabbing New Yorkans as well as the rest of his nation. If he faced off with you or anyone else, he'd be afraid that too many people would see him as the fool he is. And, if you don't speak Spanish, He would just look at you and say no comprende" no abla english!!! Excuse me if I can't spell in Spanish.... I WILL ONLY SPEAK IN ENGLISH! :P :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast