http://desmoines.craigslist.org/pol/159661846.html

I was going to send Senator Grassley some well chosen comments and I did the quick and easy “search” for his website. Except I only entered his name and of course misspelled it. “Senator Grassely”. This is the number one list on Google when you do his name search and misspell it. I don't know if this was done intentionally or by accident. Either way a dramatic point is made when you search his name and your fingers get ahead of themselves. (Wonder what is under McClaim)

Wish I knew how the poster did this. It has a nice little page all of it’s own. I could misspell alot of names LOL after reading the post about loss of culture Islamic indoctrination.

He is at least taking a stand against amnesty in any form but it has taken him YEARS to wake up. (Guess that's the pot calling the kettle black took me awhile too )

des moines craigslist > politics > Senator Grassely BUFFOON
last modified: Thu, 11 May 07:09 CDT
please flag with care : [miscategorized] [prohibited] [spam] [discussion] [best of]
email this posting to a friend

Senator Grassely BUFFOON

Reply to: comm-159661846@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-05-11, 7:09AM CDT

I just Saw Senator Grassely on Cspan this Thursday morning. I cant believe the Electroate of Iowa Keeps Voteing this RUBBER STAMP Buffoon into office.Wake Up Iowa Our Country is in TROUBLE.
• this is in or around USA ALL CAPS
• no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests