Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Senator warns against simultaneous overhaul of Medicare and Obamacare

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McDonald's has been using foreign workers for a long time. We see it here. You drive by and the whole place is white and black Americans. You drive by a week later, the whole place is imported Hispanic. So I guess they laid off the whites and blacks. How can they do that? THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW!! I stopped going there. And that's a shame because I really like their quarter pounded hamburger.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There were some articles a few years back on how foreigners can still get on the SSI program. I happened to ask Ryan and our Rep. Walden about this, and they thought the 1996 reforms had ended that. Well, it has crept back, and the articles projected the cost of SSI to steadily grow in the next few decades. It kind of turns into a family enterprise:
    Your mother from lower Siberia has been here for ten years now, she helps in the family business but, of course, doesn't "own" any assets here and doesn't have any "income" so presto. SSI will give her several hundred dollars per month. Or you own a motel business, and mama does really good at checking people in, etc. so why not get her on SSI, too? Who would know? and then you can invest that money back in India and help pay for additional expenses.

SSI wasn't considered a burdensome program ten years ago, when some of this knowledge started coming out, but by 2030 it will be serious again.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/31/us/31elder.html

"The lives of transplanted elders are largely untracked, unknown outside their ethnic or religious communities. “They never win spelling bees,” said Judith Treas, a sociology professor and demographer at the University of California, Irvine. “They do not join criminal gangs. And nobody worries about Americans losing jobs to Korean grandmothers.”The speed of the demographic transformation is leading many cities to reach out to the growing numbers of elderly parents in their midst. Fremont began a mobile mental health unit for homebound seniors and recruited volunteer “ambassadors” to help older immigrants navigate social service bureaucracies. In Chicago, a network of nonprofit groups has started The Depression Project, a network of community groups helping aging immigrants and others cope.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    McDonald's has been using foreign workers for a long time. We see it here. You drive by and the whole place is white and black Americans. You drive by a week later, the whole place is imported Hispanic. So I guess they laid off the whites and blacks. How can they do that? THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW!! I stopped going there. And that's a shame because I really like their quarter pounded hamburger.
    Same here at most all fast food places. They did import them illegals.
    But I read they want to bring in workers on the HB program.

We visit a large town - not quite city - pretty often. There is a small college there. Just across the street from the college is a MacDonald's and it is all illegals working there.

The thing about this college is, it isn't one that many wealthy or well off children attend. Most of the kids could really use those MacDonald job. They do work around town, but illegals have pretty much replaced them.

Yep, it's outrageous. Why would McDonald's do that? Well, what I'm hearing out of the fast food industry is it's because they can. With the H2B program, they can import gangs of foreign workers who will work at the minimum for life, where Americans especially college students will work at those jobs for awhile but move on when a better opportunity opens up and especially when they graduate. They only do it because they can. Why can they? Because of crooked stupid politicians who approve visas so they can.

It's amazing that our companies would sell out a nation of their own people like this, but what's more incredible is that our Congress and past Presidents set-up this whole disaster with laws allowing it.

This is why we must have a 10 to 20 Year Moratorium on All Immigration and have it now.

This is why we must withdraw from NAFTA and every other "FREE TRADE TREASON" agreement.

Judy's Five Steps To Fix the US Economy

1. Stop illegal immigration and excess legal immigration
    2. Pass the FairTax
    3. Protect our trade
    4. End the War on Drugs
    5. Drill baby drill, but do it right
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12