Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tex

SENATORS IS ALLOWING GUEST WORKERS TO BRING FAMILIES

I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR THESE DUMBASS'S WHO THE HELLIS GOING TO PAY FOR THE EDUCATION OF 650,000 ILLEGAL CHILDREN. WHO IS PAYING THE HEALTH CARE, OHHH THATS RIGHT I AM!!!!!
    OUR GOVERNMENT HAS LOST THIER MIND!!!!!

Why does a temporary worker need to bring his family?Hummm
    I would hate to see the crap that is burried in this bill that I haven't even seen or heard of yet.I love the lets just pass it and the house will fix it

No joke...and they are certainly not worried about it because they only get richer by doing this...we only get poorer.

Two issues are starting to stand out more than anything else -

1) Not allowing the illegals to get citizenship, so they cannot bring another 50% of Mexico over, while, I, you and others will be forced to either start a war, or leave a country...and go to the land of our ancestors, given they want us there, which I doubt.

2) Take away the citizenship by birthright - this is key. Every guest worker will pump a kid to have an anchor. If this is the case, then it doesn't matter if you give the original contingent citizenship or not. Their 5 or more kids on average will have it and the end result is all the same. We get hit tvice having to raise their impoverished kids (which they pump out uncontrollably knowing they will be somebody else's responsibility) and then when they start voting in the future, further eroding the base , supporting their social causes, supporting Latin America - de facto further eroding the US.

If we lose here, next stop could take us back to dark ages...where all options are open. Mark my words. Not trying to sound alarmist, just realist.

The amendments being accepted have
    NO LIMITATIONS ON THE NUMBER OF DEPENDENTS AND DEPENDENTS' FAMILIES etc. etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

kev

Re: SENATORS IS ALLOWING GUEST WORKERS TO BRING FAMILIES

Quote Originally Posted by Tex
    I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR THESE DUMBASS'S WHO THE HELLIS GOING TO PAY FOR THE EDUCATION OF 650,000 ILLEGAL CHILDREN. WHO IS PAYING THE HEALTH CARE, OHHH THATS RIGHT I AM!!!!!
    You got that right, you will be paying, and me, and our children, and yes our government has lost their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    The amendments being accepted have
    NO LIMITATIONS ON THE NUMBER OF DEPENDENTS AND DEPENDENTS' FAMILIES etc. etc.
    This is such a poorly botched-up mess they are passing, that it will take years to figure out what the hell it says. If this stupid thing gets to the House and passes as it, America is gone.
    I guess our health care will be forever screwed up, and home schooling our kids will be the normal thing to do. This is REALLY going to CHANGE AMERICA FOR THE WORST.
    We cant afford to allow all their dependents to come here too. It will bankrupt us. I feel so sad for our country. Just so sad.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The candidate is emerging - Mr. Allen.

If we vote on anything besides immigration on the upcoming elections, then we deserve what we get. There are folks out there who have backbone. We need to support them with everything we've got.

They are all out lying about the polls. Every poll from Zogby to CNN is saying clearly that Americans are against this...This needs to be straightened out immediately, as to not influence the public opinion in the adverse way - the well known herd mentality.

Article -

Immigration foreshadows 2008 GOP contest

WASHINGTON - Call it an early, conservative rehearsal for the 2008 campaign for the Republican presidential nomination, four senators supporting a chance at citizenship for millions of illegal immigrants, one opposed.

"Some call it amnesty. I call it probation and parole," says Kansas Sen. Sam Brownback (news, bio, voting record), willing to push back against conservatives — many of whom presumably will vote in primaries and caucuses in 20 months' time.

"In poll after poll after poll, Americans support earned citizenship and a comprehensive solution," adds Sen. John McCain (news, bio, voting record) of Arizona, echoing Brownback's view as well as the one espoused by President Bush.

But Sen. George Allen (news, bio, voting record), seeking re-election in Virginia as well as maneuvering toward a White House bid, begs to differ.

"There are a lot of practical, principled problems with this and I am not voting for this," he said recently as the Senate plodded toward a final vote on the bill. "It rewards illegal behavior."

On track for passage Thursday, the Senate bill includes provisions to enhance border security, create a new guest worker program and give millions of illegal immigrants a path to citizenship as long as they meet certain conditions.

The president has spoken in favor of the Senate's general approach, stirring opposition from some conservatives who insist the borders be secured first and deride the bill as an amnesty measure for millions of lawbreakers.

At this early date, immigration is one of a few high-profile issues that divides GOP presidential hopefuls. Most are sticking with Bush on the war in Iraq, for example, and all generally support his call for spending restraints.

Among Democrats, potential presidential candidates appear in agreement on immigration. They are all expected to vote for the bill, with its obvious appeal for Hispanics, the fastest growing segment of the electorate.

Republicans, too, court Hispanics. But they also must contend with conservatives who have spoken out forcefully against the Senate measure.

Their dilemma: Vote for the Senate bill, in line with overall national opinion, thus risking a backlash from conservatives who make up a large part of the party activists and will play a significant role in picking the party's nominee. Or, side with conservatives, oppose the bill and risk alienating the broader electorate.

Four of five potential GOP presidential candidates — Brownback, McCain, Sen. Chuck Hagel (news, bio, voting record) of Nebraska and Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist of Tennessee — are betting the wiser vote is in favor of the bill.

They use the same term, saying the measure reflects a "comprehensive" approach that the country wants — that is, legislation that focuses on securing the borders as well as dealing with the millions of illegal immigrants currently living within them.

McCain, whose GOP maverick streak masks his conservative credentials, pointed to public opinion.

Hagel, a Midwesterner, said the bill is "a responsible resolution to a difficult problem" and more than border security and immigration reform.

"It's also a job generation bill. It's an economic development bill. It's a social fabric bill. It says something about our country," the Nebraskan said on the Senate floor Wednesday. Ironically, the state's Democrat, Sen. Ben Nelson (news, bio, voting record), criticized the bill in his own floor speech earlier in the day.

Brownback acknowledged a certain political risk in his position and said going against the conservative grain could hurt him.

Still, he said, "I believe as an economic conservative, as a social conservative, the right stance on this is to have a comprehensive immigration policy."

It wasn't clear until this week how Frist would vote. He told CNN's "The Situation Room" late Tuesday: "I expect that I will be supporting that bill coming out of the Senate."

That leaves Allen as the lone declared opponent among presidential hopefuls.

Voters in Virginia are "overwhelmingly opposed to this," he said of the Senate bill. "They see this as amnesty. Until the borders are secured, this flood, this flow of illegal immigrants is down to a trickle, they don't think we ought to be rewarding illegal behavior."

Then there's another possibility, that the issue will fade.

"People are going to cast their votes this fall based on amnesty or legalization," said Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley, who hails from Iowa, the site of the first presidential contest in 2008.

"Who knows about two years from now?"

Quote Originally Posted by gino
    The candidate is emerging - Mr. Allen.

But Sen. George Allen (news, bio, voting record), seeking re-election in Virginia as well as maneuvering toward a White House bid, begs to differ.[/u]
    "There are a lot of practical, principled problems with this and I am not voting for this," he said recently as the Senate plodded toward a final vote on the bill. "It rewards illegal behavior.

That leaves Allen as the lone declared opponent among presidential hopefuls.

Voters in Virginia are "overwhelmingly opposed to this," he said of the Senate bill. "They see this as amnesty. Until the borders are secured, this flood, this flow of illegal immigrants is down to a trickle, they don't think we ought to be rewarding illegal behavior."
    But who supported the Day Labor sites in Virginia? Wasnt it George Allen?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: SENATORS IS ALLOWING GUEST WORKERS TO BRING FAMILIES

Quote Originally Posted by Tex
    It's not "our" government anymore, it's BUSH'S" government.

Families of Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by Sapperwes
    Why does a temporary worker need to bring his family?Hummm
    I would hate to see the crap that is burried in this bill that I haven't even seen or heard of yet.I love the lets just pass it and the house will fix it
    Our legislators would not want to break up illegal families; it is better to break up families of US citizens. How many of you, like us, have fled your neighborhood because of illegals. This breaks up American families. Children, siblings, etc. moving all over the place to escape the influx and the crime that comes with it. GRRRRRRRRRRR
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast