Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senators Burr & Dole

What is wrong with these people we elect to represent us? What happened to the conservative movement in America? It's amazing to me because I just cannot imagine that their offices received a greater number of emails, faxes, phone calls, etc supporting amnesty than they did against it (including my own). It's time to continue to email, phone, and fax until they get the message that North Carolina and the nation at large is sick and tired of illegals overruning our state and our country or we need to start politically working against these two as vigorously as possible until we find Senators and Congressmen and women too who support the rule of law and want to protect their constituents.

WELCOME IFC

For what it's worth, I'm taking a new tactic and approaching (MOD EDIT READ DA RULES).

I'm calling each current official and every one that's getting ready to run in both parties. {NJ}

I'm telling them that our family has made a collective decision to NOT vote for any candidate that is not in favor of stopping COLD "illegal aliens" entry by sealing the borders and a quick deportation plan. I'm calling the National & State GOP to tell them that our money will now only go to those candidates who guarrantee supporting the removal of illegals and closing our borders. Our money will go to the groups that are honestly fighting this problem rather that to politicos.

Heck, you get my drift. We need to take the bull by the horns and attack 'em where it hurts.........their pocketbook!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Senators Burr & Dole

Quote Originally Posted by ifcdirector
    What is wrong with these people we elect to represent us? What happened to the conservative movement in America? It's amazing to me because I just cannot imagine that their offices received a greater number of emails, faxes, phone calls, etc supporting amnesty than they did against it (including my own). It's time to continue to email, phone, and fax until they get the message that North Carolina and the nation at large is sick and tired of illegals overruning our state and our country or we need to start politically working against these two as vigorously as possible until we find Senators and Congressmen and women too who support the rule of law and want to protect their constituents.
    None of these hacks get calls overwhelmingly in favor of amnesty. It's that they are (MOD EDIT! READ AND OBEY DA RULES!) for big business and the ethnic lobbies and they don't care. They go to the ones who flash the cash. I think there should be a national referendum on immigration by the voters and we should have a national vote to make receiving dollars from corporations, businesses, and lobbyists to politicans illegal and if caught the punishment should be immediate removal from office and a prison term of at least 5 years without parole. We should also have a national referendum where we the people can impeach an elected offical at any time for any reason without government interference from any branch. We can do it like this. We have a petition for impeachment and for a congressman/senator in their respective states and if the petition reaches 500,000 votes within a month then that congressman/senator is hereby impeached and for the president same thing except it's a national referendum petition and the petition has to reach 30 million in a month. In 50 states that shouldn't be a problem.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome ifcdirector,

I agree. I am asking for a meeting with Burr & Dole face to face as soon as my schedule will allow it.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I must have missed something...who said they got more calls, emails, faxes in support of amnesty than against?

I had hoped to hear...at least a trickle of info concerning how the folks felt about it..I was on a site the other day that was exhorting the LaRaza group to call, fax...etc...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

WILLIAM,
    please remind me what I said there in the "bleep" so I won't slip up again

Sorry

Check your Private Messages for details. No problem, it was not a biggie.

W