Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Serious Health Concerns That Are Just being Ignored

Do you remember a time when a cold or the sniffles could be accounted for or traced to a common or logical element? Think back about oh, 8 to 12 years. Remember when you could say with certainty "I know where or how I caught that cold". Those days are gone. We don't know what we can catch now a days what with the "I or they just want to work excuse ." There used to be a a screening process for all new immigrants that applied to enter the United States as potentential new citizens. If that was a good practice back then what makes it not so good of an idea now? Come on people I got sick this past weekend and I'm not sure if I can say if it was the hamburger that I got from McDonalds, or if I touched a door knob or handle to open a public entrance way, all I know is I was sick as a dog with diarrhea and severe vomiting with a fever and the chills. In my distress I frantically searched the internet for a clue before I could get to the doctors office. Gastrointestinitis, Typhoid, Malaria, Salmonella and tubercolosis. That what I found my symptoms could possibly match. Those are Third world diseases we are facing going out on any given typical day. Someone has to take responsibility for all the illnesses that we are being exposed to all over again. Frankly, I don't want your filthy a@# diseases just because you want to come here illegally. You say "I just want to work" What happens if I get get sick and die because you just want to work. Will you support me and my family who has a right to be here? Will you take responsibility and say ok I brought that over here to the U.S with me when I broke the law coming here. I'll tell the others stay a way unless you're healthy? As far as I am concerned I have a fundamental obligation to all Americans to keep my self healthy and should I become ill, isolate myself so that I don't become a threat to the health of everyone else. who just so happen to also "Just want to work like everyone else". A desire to achieve is not a good enough reason to put everyone else in jeaprody. Sooner or later we are all going to pay the price with our health and our lives if an end is not put to this nonsense. This unchecked immigrants border crossing has to stop. We used to have one of the highest standards of living in the world. What are we going to do, die off from diseases we already have cures and treatment for because nobody gives a damn. I think we are sicker than we know.

All true what you're saying. It's crazy, and no one is addressing it.

Yet you do have a defense . .and this is coming from an RN -- wash your hands, everywhere you go. Do NOT put your hands in your mouth after youv'e been out in public. That will at least eliminate the contact diseases. No antibacterial stuff ..just good hot water and soap.

What you have to worry about then is the droplet diseases, and then that involves just not getting too close.

Good to avoid crowds, stay in the fresh air, with good circulation, etc.

Keep your own immunity up ...eat well, rest, etc.

I am 44 or so, in the hospitals with all their diseases, yet I wash my hands constantly. I'm never sick, but I suppose it could happen.

I sat w/ a man who tested postive for TB this summer, in a crowded little room for a long time. I was paranoid, but still didn't catch anything. I think you have to be really around and exposed tothem a lot, like a family member.

Just don't let anyone cough on you, around you, etc. People seriously need to learn to cough into tissues.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

My son had a really violent bout with a stomach 'something'. He tried to fix it with everything OTC, didn't work. Finally called his doctor and he prescribed something that worked.

He asked my son if he ate out - he does everyday for lunch. The doctor told him to not each any salads or anything that wasn't either freshly cooked, or from a buffet that was kept very hot.

My daughter's elderly neighbor went to the ER when she passed out in a store from dehydration after battling a stomach problem for a few days. The doctor gave her Cipro. Do they give that for the flu often?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Watch out for fast food restuarants, especially if you're traveling on an interstate. Maybe they think that by the time your sick you'll be far away, or for some reason the workers aren't washing their hands as much....I don't know. I'm serious, I don't know what is in those hamburgers. Following eating there, on more than one occasion I've been sick. Both times after eating at them on interstates. No more.

Following that, I pack the family lunch and snacks.

But even the food in the grocery store, you worry about....but FAST FOOD AND RESTAURANTS.....WORRY A LOT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree. We very rarely eat out anymore.

A while back I went outside my house in the morning and there, on my front steps, was a prescription for SCABIES that was torn up in pieces. There is a 7-11 two houses down - a great way to pass on Scabies to anyone. I was afraid to go there anymore. Why did they give a scrip to a poor/homeless person? Why not the medicine itself for a contagious disease? Oh well, the only downtown hospital (which issued the scrip) was closed, something about not profitable enough. It was bought out by Cheney's HCA Corp then closed. San Jose is the tenth largest city in the country, but we have no downtown hospital or normal grocery store. I'm not sure if our high illegal population had anything to do with it - they are not helping things - but I think there is something deeper going on when no one can get to a hospital or grocery store without driving. If it's too cumbersome to treat scabies around here, imagine what happens when someone has multi-resistant TB or hepatitis. Stay away from crowds?? Yeah. Hot soap and water - not bacterial stuff? I can't bring hot soap and water on the train with me, or use that everytime I stop at a store. Many, many people live in cities, it just can't be done this way. My son has had open heart surgeries and any disease that affects the heart could kill him. I just pray that doesn't happen.

Everyone needs to be extra cautious this time of year. I carry a waterless "instant hand sanitizer" moisturizer in my car. I use this inbetween stops I make while shopping and doing other errands.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Whooping cough is also making a come back and it can be deadly. The reason. People who haven't been vaccinated. It can be passed by the unvaccinated mother.

This is a big reason why we rarely eat out anymore. And yes, your best defense is to wash hands and often. I make my kids wash thier hands immediately after coming home from school...straight to the sink they go! I've even gone so far as to smell thier little hands to make sure they used soap. I also make my husband wash his hands as soon as he walks in the door. He is not as fastideous as me about this and as a result, seems to get sicker more often.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast