Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sherrod Brown Is A Traitor

I called Sherrod Brown's office and asked for direct answers to two specific questions: 1. How will this amnesty benefit AMERICANS and 2. How much will this COST AMERICANS. I asked for it not to be a canned response. Here's the response and notice how much attention he pays to his contituents. Whaaaat a moron! Keep in mind the two questions I asked to be answered specifically:

Dear Ms. _______:

Thank you for expressing your views about legislation such as H.R. 969, which would declare President Clinton's Executive Order 13166 null and void.

Executive Order 13166 addresses access to federally-conducted and federally-assisted programs and activities for persons who, as a result of national origin, are limited in their English proficiency.

Legislation designed to repeal E.O. 13166 would require most federal documents to be printed only in English, including income tax forms, information materials, and written communications between federal elected officials and constituents. Many of the proposals in this legislation reduce or eliminate federal bilingual education programs and remove requirements that voting ballots be printed in languages other than English. These bills would make it more difficult for the government to collect taxes from non-English speaking citizens, and to safeguard the health and safety of all citizens, including innocent children.

Should this legislation be considered by the Senate, I will keep your views in mind. Thank you again for writing.

Sincerely,
    Sherrod Brown

And now we know how he feels about English as the official language of our nation and how much he guards our hard-earned tax dollars.[color=#444444][/color]

Brown was one of the zombies marching up to the pig trough to vote for 2611 last year.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>