Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Should President Bush be impeached and throw in a jury trial

I am reposting this... We have new members that may like to review all of this junk in the trunk.

President Bush will not give up his push for the NAU and gutting of America... so I will not give up on Lady Liberty

Should President Bush be impeached and throw in a jury trial for Treason?

Let me remind you of some of the issues this man has us mired in. I am not letting this corrupt individual off as easily as some of you would like. So let me make my points of order than you can chastise me. I talk about the last amnesty that Bush wanted to pass. But the amnesty was just a piece of the puzzle President Bush needed for the North American Union Agenda to fall into place so keep that in mind.

I believe this man has lied to the American people and continue to do so under the veil of what he likes to call Presidential privilege (meaning you and I have no right to know what our governmental officials are doing). We are not talking about the pentagon or the CIA Top Secret stuff here… were talking in the line of what direction is this President taking this country.

I believe this man has committed Treason by stealth in trying to form a (NAU) North American Union that resembles the (EU) European Union. This was done without congressional oversight and hidden from the American people. Treason is seldom done publicly because of the ramifications and this man is smart enough that all of this could be a done deal before this country knows what has just happened. When the President was questioned about it in Canada, he not only side stepped the question but said it was part of a conspiracy theory.

I believe that charges need to be leveled against this man and him called before congress and let him answer questions before the American pubic. If he lies then Impeachment should not only follow, charges of Treason need to happen as soon as possible. If he is telling the truth than he has nothing to worry about….

Over an over I hear from my peers that Bush should be impeached, but this country will be in even worse shape if Vice President Chaney takes over as President or even worse if Pelosi fills the void as President. I disagree; if Bush is impeached it will serve as a warning to not only Chaney and Pelosi but any other politician in the near future that the American people will not tolerate a President that lies to it’s people that does irreparable damage to our sovereignty as a Nation.

This country is supposed to be the leader of the free world, and we as Americans deserve a competent leader. More so, the world deserves a competent leader of the free world, not a globalist that strips the wealth from country to country and pushes agendas that cripple the middle class to give more wealth to global organizations.

Never in the history of the United States has any one individual done the amount of damage this man has done, not only to this country but the world as a whole. We have lost our credibility as a world leader and as one that always tries to do the right thing. We have already lost the world’s confidence. The man is so corrupt even the Democrats don't want him impeached; Bush makes the Democratic candidate for President, Hillary Clinton look good and that itself should be a scary thought. Nancy Pelosi stated impeachment is off the table. For those of you that do not know, this woman is about as liberal as they get and as anti Republican as she could be….. But impeachment is off the table? Think about that for a moment.

Bush has single handedly crippled the Republican Party time and time again. I am a conservative Republican and right now feel that I do not have a party. Republicans are changing party tickets to Independent and the Republicans are losing financial contributions from even the most loyal of its party members.

I feel the only way for the Republicans to get any sort of respect back to the party is to oust the corruption and that includes the current president. It is truly amazing how far a party can slide in such a short period of time. Bush is not the complete problem… but he is a very big part of it.

It’s astounding; the World knows this man is an idiot; why can’t this country see it. Like I said earlier, I am a Republican and I voted for this crack pot twice. I have been humbled to the bone and will never ever vote a straight party ticket ever again, but I have not lost all hope.

I would also like to state that many have said President Bush has kept us safe since 9/11 and free of terror attacks. I would like to say it was more from the 9/11 commission and not Bush. Not long ago it was reported that terrorists have been crossing the Mexican / American border and we the people are in for a rude awakening if we think we are safe from harm. Don’t think for a minute the border has been sealed and you are safe. Neither is a true statement.

Below is a list of President Bush’s blunders… directly or indirectly that effect you, me and the Country.

- The Economy (Bush) Greenspan and the Bernanke goes by Bushes Guidance ... liquidity from Bush has the markets ready to collapse.
    - Excessive liquidity flooded the banks which fueled the housing collapse
    - Sub Prime fiasco (Financed by the Fed)
    - A US very, very bad recession is right around the corner IF NOT DEPRESSION. If you think I am kidding you might want to read moneymax.com and get up to speed.
    - Billions of US investor dollars lost within the last month alone in the stock market and is SCREAMING FOR A TAX PAYER BAILOUT
    - Billions of foreign currency lost because of the liquidity of the Fed under Bush. Yes, the EU and the bank of Japan as well as several others have been taking a beating because of the contagion that has rocked the world banks
    - The Rich are getting Richer; the Poor and Getting Poorer and the Middle class is being eliminated
    - Talk of the Amero when our markets collapse and don’t think this is to far out there. If markets collapse we may not have a choice. If the dollar has no value, people will treat it like the plague.
    - The War .... This is the most incompetent commander in chief ever ... almost 4,000 war dead... the injured and the severely injured are way to numerous to count
    - He even out sourced his Job as Commander and Chief to a 3 star general.... NO Commander and Chief has ever, ever done that
    - Billions and Billions spent in Iraq and nothing works. Yet Haliburton continues to rake in billions upon billions of US dollars through no bid contracts while moving its head quarters to the country of Dubai so they will not have to pay taxes (yep, all that funding is now all tax free). Chaney used to have a seat on the board and stocks as well, although now I just do not know.
    - New talk of WW III with this nut case leading the way.
    - Iran Quds force killing the best soldiers on this planet (Our Protectors) the US ARMED FORCES and he makes jokes as he stutters on the podium. The advanced IED penetrators coming out of Iran is doing the most damage to our fine soldiers and is killing and injuring up to 80% of our soldiers. Yet we hear the same ole rhetoric coming from a lame duck saying we cannot prove it.
    - The Terrorist organizations are growing and now we have confirmed that terrorist from the Middle East crossed into this country from the Mexican border.
    - The all volunteer force is depleted and now we are looking at opening up the draft again
    - Worn out military equipment
    - Exhausted Soldiers
    - Veterans hospital worn out
    - Illegal Immigrant invasion and it still hasn’t slowed down to the level we are making progress. More are still coming across every day than what we expel.
    - Amnesty giveaway of US benefits
    - Social security to Illegal aliens
    - Law of the Sea Treaty
    - Directive 51
    - Five more FREE trade deals pending.
    - Interfering with the Texas inmate sentenced to death. Bush tried to intervene on behalf of the world court which has no jurisdiction.
    - how many citizens a day are killed by a drunk illegal alien (DUI) (Under your watch) Not only am I talking to Mr. Bush, I am talking to you.
    - How many women and little children have been raped by illegal alien predator (Under your watch) Why have not more moms and das gone after the president. Where are the greatest generation almost all of whom are grand parents.
    - Wet foot Dry Foot Cubans getting 10,000 dollars after processing with ICE
    - after 9/11 and the borders are not even close to being sealed
    - H1-B Visa mess
    - Out sourcing of American jobs
    - Off shoring corporations
    - INFLATION = the Fed has cooked the books... You are a nut case if you expect us to believe that inflation is within 2% which would raise the interest rate to get it under control. The unofficial guess is that it is running between 6-8 percent. But the fed insists that it is stubbornly just above 2 %
    - Hyper inflation right around the corner not long after the Federal Reserve cuts interest rates and look for a seriously devalued dollar which is already at a 15 year low against the Euro. Since 2001, the dollar has lost 30% of its value.
    - The department of homeland security (What kind of joke is this). Ask yourself if you feel safer and be honest.
    - Katrina (Waist, Fraud and abuse of Billions of taxpayer dollars)
    - Scooter Libby Pardoned (BUT)
    - Our own Border Patrol officers are being locked up doing 11 -12 years while we give a free pass to a drug smuggler from a corrupt Federal Prosecutor Johnny Sutton
    - The Abromoff scandal
    - NAFTA
    - CAFTA
    - NAFTA Super highway taking funds from the States Department of Transportation. These funds are needed to repair infrastructure like the bridge that recently collapsed. So what we are doing is building a toll road with American tax dollars, so Americans can be charged by an company from Spain that won a no bid contract that will take funding that we need to repair up to 80,000 bridges that are in serious need of repair… what kind of reasoning is this?
    - The SPP has been devastating to the economy
    - CARL ROVE (this was supposed to be Bushes Brain) if so I hope the lobotomy worked ... this man has advised King George W. Bush on the Amnesty Issue and Social Security
    - Outing Valery Plame (One of our agents) destroying her career
    - Mexican congress and the Mexican President is sending a letter to request Bush pardon Elvira Arellano because of her son Saul Arellano by granting her clemency..... Watch this one close. President Bush is neck deep with the corrupt Mexican government
    - Secretary of Homeland security Michael Chertoff (Just another STUPID over paid government employee) I have a gut feeling. Are we supposed to feel safe with this idiot at the helm of our nations security
    - Alberto Gonzolez and the firing of the 8 US attorneys. This might be a good man that was way in over his head with a corrupt administration.
    - Vice President Chaney claiming executive privilege and protection from the President in hiding any and all information that should be open to the public
    - The Sec. of Commerce is currently on a 3 nation South American tour trying to drum up 5 more free trade agreements. Free trade agreements hurt the American economy. What we need is a fair trade agreement. One that doesn’t hurt the American consumer by giving unfair trade advantages to mega corporations at the tax payers expense.
    - The Dubai ports deal
    - Harriet Myers for the supreme court of the land… Oh common now!
    - The Abromoff scandel
    - Inaction on Darfur. Millions killed, genocide, starvation, rapes and we stand back and do nothing. I am assuming because there is no oil.
    - Tony Blair forced to resign because of being joined at the hip with Bush.
    - Tainted pet food from China killing our beloved animals.
    - Tainted food from China passed off as edible and not checked by the Federal government.
    - lead paint on toys that are meant for our children after 15 years ago being promised that china would clean up it's act on lead paint... yes, it has been 15 years of promising
    - International hatred of the US by 95% of the world because of greedy corporation's and lobbyist that President Bush panders too
    - Middle eastern men crossing the border (terrorists) and we do nothing (Must be the wait for another 9/11 scenario before we do something)
    - You Sir need to be tried by an International Court of your peers and just sentencing to occur for war crimes against humanity for your killing of the international community. Iraq is far from over, we went in for false pretenses and it will be many years before we can leave completely. There maybe terrorists there now after our invasion, but they were not there in force prior to the war. If you can really say the Iraqi’s are a lot better off now, maybe you should go spend 24 hours there and see how safe you feel… then tell that to the estimated 600,000 that have been killed and the 2,000,000 that have been displaced running for their lives.
    - President Bush needs to be tried by an American court; charged by American citizens and just sentencing to occur for war crimes against humanity for your implication in the killing of American citizens by illegal immigrants; the rape of women and children; all the DUI's committed by the Illegal Immigrant population as well as the deaths of the American motorists... Treason is the most severe we need to focus on. The list just seems to go on and on like the energizer bunny. This President is the gift that keeps on giving all year long.

I think that we the people should be very afraid of all of the damage this one individual has created and he is not done yet. He maybe a lame duck, but he still has enormous powers. Some of this stuff may not be able to be undone…. And that is scary in itself. But we need to act and act soon. The political elite keep pushing smaller components of the Amnesty bill piece by piece and are hiding it in the war spending to pass it through the gauntlet.

Now we the People are racists because we will no longer bow to all of the crap stated above... I feel sick going through all of this info, upgrading and proofing all of this junk.. But it needs to be said. I am far from being a writer, and am trying to clean this up so please excuse my errors.

Who am I to say all of this? I am a 90% disabled veteran that has completed 21.5 years of service to this country. I am a conservative republican without a party. I am a dad and a granddad at 47 years old and I am a very mad American.

I truly wish I could put on a pair of BuL_ SHI_ deflectors over my eyes and wish it all to go away... but I cannot
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well.. yes. I think he 'believes' he is doing the right thing, but we and cheney have done and promoted.... needs to be addressed.

It will never happen. Our congress are completely ineffectual.

YES. IMPEACH HIM .......AND YES A TRIAL BY JURY. PUT ME ON THAT JURY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush has bought out most of our Congress with the "no bid" contracts in Iraq, how convenient...
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Any President that would advocate the devaluation of the dollar "as long as it is orderly.." and who calls the constitution "just a G-----n piece of paper" is nothing short of a conscientious objector and thus a traitor to our republic and the freedom it stands for. He leaves our borders wide open after an attack--a move of a traitor by any measure of the word. This man needs to be impeached yesterday and put on trial in front of a jury of his peers. His administration hasn't been anything but self-serving and secretive. He IS the anti-constitutional corrupter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Any President that would advocate the devaluation of the dollar "as long as it is orderly.." and who calls the constitution "just a G-----n piece of paper" is nothing short of a conscientious objector and thus a traitor to our republic and the freedom it stands for. He leaves our borders wide open after an attack--a move of a traitor by any measure of the word. This man needs to be impeached yesterday and put on trial in front of a jury of his peers. His administration hasn't been anything but self-serving and secretive. He IS the anti-constitutional corrupter.
    I would love to see him impeached and be a member of that jury.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>