Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i don't think impeaching him would be good enough. sadly there is a long list of corrupt people in government from the top down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty
    i don't think impeaching him would be good enough. sadly there is a long list of corrupt people in government from the top down.
    A very sad truth.

I agree with Airborn...Impeach Bush and the rest of the traitors that are in line for president would suffer the same fate if they too fail the American people like Bush did!

impeach BUSH

I"m with ya!

Impeach bush.......for real somehow. It would show our crooked congress that if you hurt the American people that the American people will take you out of office. I would even be willing to work overtime so I could donate money to help pay to impeach him.
    Great, I have to work tomorrow and I WAS sleepy till I read the post about impeaching bush. Now, I'm excited and not sleepy...
    We the People. You the Invader

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Impeach bush.......for real somehow. It would show our crooked congress that if you hurt the American people that the American people will take you out of office. I would even be willing to work overtime so I could donate money to help pay to impeach him.
    Great, I have to work tomorrow and I WAS sleepy till I read the post about impeaching bush. Now, I'm excited and not sleepy...
    Sorry houston .... you'll have bug eyes in the AM
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would like to see groups of American citizens from all around this nation form a national grand jury and a citizens' tribunal, then issue indictments for Senor Boosh, many of his accomplices, and much of Congress.

The traitors should be subpoenaed, and when they don't show up, tried and sentenced in absentia for their crimes against the people of the USA.

I'm sure there's no chance of getting any of these criminals to actually serve their sentences; they don't recognize the USA as a sovereign nation anymore, since they ceded our sovereignty to the UN and WTO.

But, maybe it would get some attention.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakers
    The only thing that bothers me about impeaching President Bush is that Cheney would be President. Then the next thing that bothers me is that if we impeach Cheney or he dies or something Nancy Pelosi would be President. AND THAT IMMENSELY BOTHERS ME!
    There are so many that need to be tried and put in prison... especially all of the above!!!! Just to name a few! We need to get all the traitors!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am very conservative also and I think bush is one of the worst presidents in history.
    His picture should be up an a wall of shame with Carter.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Do you think that once WE AMERICANS make a stand

and impeach bush that the other members of congress just might get the message and start doing the right thing for Americans?
    We the People. You the Invader

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast