Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    They are doing similar things here in Texas. In one Houston area district, they are practically FORCING all teachers in all subject areas to become ESL certified over the next couple of years (Language Arts teachers starting this year...) or they may lose their jobs. It's because of all the anchor babies and non-English speaking kids flooding schools and they are lagging behind the regular kids, so they are pandering.
    One of these days I am going to put together a history of the Gulfton area. How at one time this area was one of Houston's trendiest areas for single young adults. Now it is an illegal hell hole so full of crime even the police are afraid to go there. In fact, several times in the last 20 years the local gangs have threatened war on the police department. The interesting part is how this hell hole has become a golden egg for the greedy who profit from the federal tax dollar.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

My heart hurts for you. You definitely need to get out of there and we Americans need to put our foot down. There is a movement happening in our country and I think we Americans are getting fed up and at some point will make the government work for us and accept our values instead of the way it is now.

Best of luck to you and your family.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

So sorry you feel you have to leave your State, whether your originally from there or some where else it isn't right...So sorry your husband can't see what is happening is he leaving with you?

Just remember it really doesn't matter where you live it is all around all I can say is, you can run, but you can't hide.....are you planning on giving up your freedoms and rights in this Country, do you think where you move it won't follow you????

We all need to do what we can to get involved:

Push to stop illegals from getting government services ...they are not here legally they should not get these things it needs to stop. Our taxes pay for it.

Push for E-verify....and make sure it is used..work in this Country is for legal residents not illegal residents...Stop shopping at places that cater to illegals and or hirer only people that speak Spanish and let your friends, family and neighbors know which ones they are, don't patronize them and let the manager or owners, corporations know that.......then spread the word of who they are.

English is used in this Country not some foreign language..either your an American or your not....complain, complain, complain, we all need to do that, enough of this politically correct crap.....these people are not politically correct .....why should any of us be...

Please don't hire them your self. Make complaints to Home Depot, Nurseries and places that let them congregate trying to get hired.

Get involved in your local political system, education system, pay attention and pass information around your community, let people know the things you find out....and what is going on, get involved in neighborhood groups.

Vote Vote Vote and get involved in the electoral system, work for the polls, get into the election dept., sign up now for the upcoming elections pay attention and question everything ...we have two years to stop this we need to start now.....get rid of these people that are out to destroy our Constitution and way of life. Insist they obey the oath of Office they take and watch them all and listen to what they say.

Above all else don't feel guilty for the way you feel and don't apologize for it...we have no reason to feel guilty about anything..this is our Country if you can't come here legally your illegal, and illegal is illegal.... it is a crime, all these people are criminals, not us.

As much as we hear it remember the MEEK do not inherit the earth they inherit defeat, ever look into to whatever idiot said that???? This is America not Mexico, Canada or any other Country...it is not anyone's for the taking...

Sorry..... I am off my soap box!!!!!

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Hello DramaMama - I also like your blog. I had to write in because I have seen so many mixed marriages in trouble just like you say. People of Mexican descent still having an irrational loyalty towards Mexico and Mexicans first, placing them above the people and nation (US) that has sustained them, even when they have been here for generations and don't even know anybody in Mexico anymore. There is a pull, a romance, a drama and for any perceived hardship or prejudice received over the years they buy the fantasy despite the logical truth. I have seen many mixed Mexican marriages having permanent problems over this issue and what is also wierd is the man can lie like you say. I don't know if it is just men with women, or Mexican men or what. I have had issues in the past with wanting the wife to know the truth of her Mexican descent husbad but not wanting to give her that anguish. This illegal immigration issue and the perceived prejudice issue is a marriage destroyer. I've known many who argue at home about it and the mixed kids are torn. Sadly there are too many neighborhoods where you see the kids separate themselves by race/ethnicity at a young age.

My husband is of Mexican descent. He is bi-lingual. He grew up in a border town. I am grateful that he and I totally agree on these things and he is not lured by this false romance and victim culture solidarity being marketed.

For the children the whole situation is ridiculous. I watch the mixed child (mine) bouncing back and forth trying to find their social place with the hostile Mexicans who were born in Mexico all the way to white supremacist racists. When will this crap ever end? I thought it was so last century. I thought we were post-racial. Blah blah blah.

Arizona historically has horribly low wages. So once you have been here awhile you will never be able to afford to leave. I don't know anywhere that it is better though - been here too long to know better anymore. Each area that I knew has been over-run with immigrants with an attitude but they are not all Mexican. In many countries when they come to the US they make a conscious decision to all settle in the same area for mutual comfort and protection.
    I'm not sure what the lure is for my husband, he doesn't speak any spanish and he is a veteran. I have gotten to where I am just careful not to talk about the immigration problems around here while he is around.

I know what you mean about the kids. The Mexican kids at my daughter's school will come up to her speaking Spanish because of the way she looks and her last name. However, once they realize that she is American as it gets they start picking on her and being mean.

I will be able to get out of here next year though. I have been pinching pennies and putting money aside so that we can leave. Also, I was accepted into Northern Michigan University and offered a few academic scholarships. I will get out of here, I don't care if I have to hitch hike all the way to Michigan and live in a tree fort!!!!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    They are doing similar things here in Texas. In one Houston area district, they are practically FORCING all teachers in all subject areas to become ESL certified over the next couple of years (Language Arts teachers starting this year...) or they may lose their jobs. It's because of all the anchor babies and non-English speaking kids flooding schools and they are lagging behind the regular kids, so they are pandering.
    One of these days I am going to put together a history of the Gulfton area. How at one time this area was one of Houston's trendiest areas for single young adults. Now it is an illegal hell hole so full of crime even the police are afraid to go there. In fact, several times in the last 20 years the local gangs have threatened war on the police department. The interesting part is how this hell hole has become a golden egg for the greedy who profit from the federal tax dollar.
    I remember when I came to Mesa when I was twelve years old to see my grandmother with my parents. Mesa was also a beautiful and trendy little town at one time, now 21 years later Mesa is also a hellhole full of immigrants.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    So sorry you feel you have to leave your State, whether your originally from there or some where else it isn't right...So sorry your husband can't see what is happening is he leaving with you?

Just remember it really doesn't matter where you live it is all around all I can say is, you can run, but you can't hide.....are you planning on giving up your freedoms and rights in this Country, do you think where you move it won't follow you????

We all need to do what we can to get involved:

Push to stop illegals from getting government services ...they are not here legally they should not get these things it needs to stop. Our taxes pay for it.

Push for E-verify....and make sure it is used..work in this Country is for legal residents not illegal residents...Stop shopping at places that cater to illegals and or hirer only people that speak Spanish and let your friends, family and neighbors know which ones they are, don't patronize them and let the manager or owners, corporations know that.......then spread the word of who they are.

English is used in this Country not some foreign language..either your an American or your not....complain, complain, complain, we all need to do that, enough of this politically correct crap.....these people are not politically correct .....why should any of us be...

Please don't hire them your self. Make complaints to Home Depot, Nurseries and places that let them congregate trying to get hired.

Get involved in your local political system, education system, pay attention and pass information around your community, let people know the things you find out....and what is going on, get involved in neighborhood groups.

Vote Vote Vote and get involved in the electoral system, work for the polls, get into the election dept., sign up now for the upcoming elections pay attention and question everything ...we have two years to stop this we need to start now.....get rid of these people that are out to destroy our Constitution and way of life. Insist they obey the oath of Office they take and watch them all and listen to what they say.

Above all else don't feel guilty for the way you feel and don't apologize for it...we have no reason to feel guilty about anything..this is our Country if you can't come here legally your illegal, and illegal is illegal.... it is a crime, all these people are criminals, not us.

As much as we hear it remember the MEEK do not inherit the earth they inherit defeat, ever look into to whatever idiot said that???? This is America not Mexico, Canada or any other Country...it is not anyone's for the taking...

Sorry..... I am off my soap box!!!!!

Kathyet
    There are illegals in Michigan, but nothing like it is here. Especially in the Upper Peninsula there are not so many. I'm not sure why they haven't cared for Michigan so far, but I sure do hope it stays that way.

My husband is coming with us, I talked to him before deciding. He loves to hunt and fish; the UP of Michigan is great for that. Also, the one thing we can agree on is we both want to be in a smaller town like the one we are moving to. The Phoenix area has gotten to where it is like living in a can of sardines.

thedramaofmylife and Sarum i don't think this is just a mixed/marriage issue, I have had hispanic-American woman friends that have the same problems. They blame the problems with their husbands as being more related to the machismo culture of Mexican men. They often fight over their wives being too American.

As for the children I have wittnessed the mean treatment towards American children of hispanic origin. Second and third generation kids that are all American and don't speak Spanish are treated very poorly by other hispanic kids.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    thedramaofmylife and Sarum i don't think this is just a mixed/marriage issue, I have had hispanic-American woman friends that have the same problems. They blame the problems with their husbands as being more related to the machismo culture of Mexican men. They often fight over their wives being too American.

As for the children I have wittnessed the mean treatment towards American children of hispanic origin. Second and third generation kids that are all American and don't speak Spanish are treated very poorly by other hispanic kids.
    I haven't had a problem with my husband being too macho, just with him being too liberal and thinking that the US should just let everyone flow in as they please! He feels sorry for the illegals all the time and doesn't look at the fact that we just can't let everyone who wants to come in stay here.

Yes Monterey Sherry, I also have known women from Mexico talk to me of their former husbands and how much better they are doing without them, even financially. One single mom is now a home owner while her ex continues to drink his paycheck away. Happens in any group but there are also traditions of culture too. I don't envy the Mexican Mama at all. They are expected to wait on their man and man-children hand and foot, even after working long hours. Every home that I have been to of a Mexican has been fastidiously clean and decorated well. If they are working for lower wages their lifestyle surely does not show it in the least. There are many community compensations that I think are given by even large corporations. For example Walmart brand food items are sold routinely off trucks in Mexican neighborhoods for 1/4 what a citizen must pay when going to Walmart proper. These things are too regularly occurring for me to believe anything but that Pedro was given an offer by Walmart. You know if he was stealing all that merchandise he would have been busted after all these years.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

"For example Walmart brand food items are sold routinely off trucks in Mexican neighborhoods for 1/4 what a citizen must pay when going to Walmart proper. "

Good lord it just never ends, why aren't these items offered for 1/4 price in poor or middle class American neighborhoods? Is it Walmart doing this or some hoodlum who works there and steals the merchandise?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast