Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm a Texan, too Darlene.

Then you are the second Texan I am proud to know and call my friend. Check your messages.

I'm a native born Texan, too, Darlene.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

tms

SIXX,

Colorado's with Texas.....I love ur posts, love reading them!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

sixx

GO SIXX!! YOU MOTIVATE! YOU MOVE! YOU GET PEOPLE'S ATTENTION! YOU MAKE ME BELIEVE WE CAN AND WILL ACCOMPLISH EVERYTHING WE WANT TO! YOU MAKE ME SMILE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: sixx

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    GO SIXX!! YOU MOTIVATE! YOU MOVE! YOU GET PEOPLE'S ATTENTION! YOU MAKE ME BELIEVE WE CAN AND WILL ACCOMPLISH EVERYTHING WE WANT TO! YOU MAKE ME SMILE!
    Thank you, but it is not me. It is the God that I serve and all the fine men and women that I have been blessed to know here and in the military around the WORLD. I would be less than a man to let this go down without trying to do something. The Army taught me how to motivate. My mother taught me to move, and my father (God bless his soul) taught me that we can accomplish every and anything that we want to. I learned from John F. and Robert Kennedy, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Jesus, Malcom X, Medgar Evers, Fannie Lou Hamer, Theodore Roosevelt, Lyndon Johnson, John Connally, James Baldwin, Moshe Dayan, General Sherman, President Eisenhower, Winston Churchill, King David, Dr. Ben Carson, Booker T. Washington, W.E.B. Dubois, Dr. David Ostrow, Dr. Kenneth Salyer, and every man and woman that I have encountered in 48 years above the ground.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

I wish we had Teddy R. with us today. He'd know what to do and he'd do it!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen, W. We KNOW what to do, it's just that we have an obfuscating government.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Gee and I thought Sixx was the only Texan on this forum, no wonder I agree with everything you have to say RR.....so that makes you the third person I am proud to know, and you don't even have an accent.

Lets face it, there are a lot of swell people on this board.

That's true, Darlene. I never had the Texas drawl as English was my Dad's second language. He spoke it with precisely formed syllables...sort of clipped. Which I , of course, adopted. I sound much more Australian than Texan. LOL...I've even had people swear that I COULDN'T have been born bred and raised in Texas. LOL

RR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12