Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Small entrepreneurs demand immigration!

This is a trend that disturbs me most. Americans are mostly money-grubbers, and immigrants who come here are no different. Forget the myth of the hard working foreigner; today they want to move up as fast as they can. I have horror stories I can share about immigrants who have become professionals and then proceeded to fleece trusting US citizens.

But what really gets my goat now, are these small business people who whine that they could not make it without illegal immigrants. Didja ever hear about working at a job?? Here a story in today's newspaper:

Doug Torn, who raises mountain laurel and rhododendrons in North Carolina complains " Most people don't want to get their hands dirty and sweat on the job. We use the guest worker program because we don't have the domestic workers to fill the spots"

Mr. Torn, who said you even need to have your laurel and rhododendron business in the first place? I suppose Americans are supposed to compromise their nation and society so that you can be a successful entrepreneur? Bullshit!! And there are hundreds of thousands more like him in this nation who have "hitched their wagon" to the star of illegal immigration. I see them everywhere: Little crackpot businesses: painting contractors, roofing businesses, small landscape operations--they all seem to think that they deserve to have a retinue of illegals helping them towards success. Mr. Torn is also, according to the article, lobbying Congress on behalf of the Senate immigration bill.

So now do you see who the enemy is? Not just big businesses. Small time American{MOD EDIT}, too.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Exactly, small businesses are as guilty as the big businesses, in fact the small time employer often does far worse. They are able to get away with not deducting taxes, letting their illegals work under the table, etc. They often let them drive company vehicles with no driver's licenses, putting innocent Americans in danger. Just last year, a 22 year old woman, Amy Kortlang was killed by an illegal alien working for a small contractor who drove a company truck while drunk and killed this poor woman. Of course after the crash he fled on foot.

This multiple DUI driving convict illegal was employed by a small business, MK Concrete, even though he had been convicted of multiple prior DUI's and was deported back to Mexico just a few months before. He came back illegally and was able to get a job with this crooked employer and this ultimately led to the death of this innocent American. And of course, the employer was never charged for the woman's death, he was not even charged with illegally employing the illegal alien scumbag. The owner of the company, Mark Kackstetter, did settle with the family and paid them $450,000 to have them withdraw their wrongful death lawsuit against this criminal scum employer.

Check out the story here:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=55095
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Remember that woman that owned a landscaping company - I think in California? Her griping ended up backfiring. She stated some rather generous wage to the media and said she couldn't get Americans to do the work for that amount. BS!!!!! IIRC, either she or the paper that reported it was flooded with Americans that wanted to know how to sign up! CAUGHT like the Swift Plant!!!!!!!!!

I knew a real &$@& at work - fortunately he is gone now. He hired only foreigners in his area (programming). I think he just wanted people who were meek working for him - most of them were dullards and their production was marred further by not being able to communicate with anyone (and this was a state agency!)

My repub friends who own businesses are conflicted over this. On
    one hand, I do believe they know in their heart that without a
    level playing field enforced by law, they could not have a business.
    On the other, they constantly complain about their employees. They
    make remarks like 'i ought to get an illegal in here to do the job
    & they wouldn't complain.' The ones that do hire illegals say they
    do more work for less. Guess what, the large companies I worked
    for legally undercut US citizens by outsourcing & H1Bs. In principle,
    it's the same thing.

Whenever possible, I ask companies sending people to my
    home if they do criminal background checks. I've never met
    anyone I suspected of being an illegal show up from the
    companies that do checks. Of course, if Boosh gets them
    their Z-visas, I won't even have that lever to pull.

The most disgusting aspect of it all is how these vultures dress up their greed in the pious clothes of social conscience. They aren't content to simply screw over the poor. They have to spin vast webs of transparent lies to make themselves feel good about it, too.

MW
    How come the employers of illegals seldom mention how much they pay their employees and what benefits they offer? I think we all know the answer to that question.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

you know they should be working to abolish the minimum wage not encourage lawlessness.

It's always been the Republicans who were always trying to promote entrepreneurism and small business. Tax cuts on capital gains were the norm from the Regan administration and through the Bushes all for votes. These tax cuts weren't used to invest and put to R&D, instead, those cuts went straight into the pockets of the owners of businesses. Investments and R&D were just a hoax to keep from paying in more taxes so these business could pocket more. "For creating new jobs" they claimed. Some companies did invest properly, but for the most part, companies pocketed their gains from these tax cuts.

Now those dishonest practices are pervasive throughout our economy. The results in part are staggering wages and longer work hours.

I agree, we don't need all of these small businesses anyway. Half of them aren't even legal and the owners work for themselves because they figure that they are above anyone that works for someone. Alot of them can't work for anyone else becuase they don't or won't take orders from anyone else but themselves. Their attitude is I'm not working for anyone but myself, even if I have to operate illegally.

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN MOUNTAIN LAUREL!

Dagmar wrote
    you know they should be working to abolish the minimum wage not encourage lawlessness.
    I disagree, Dagmar, the minimum wage is the only check and balance that keeps the employers honest. As low as it is, it still sets the wage benchmark for this economy. Without it, we would still have the working and wage conditions of the early 20th century which is out right poverty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Move to new section for Americans killed by illegal immigrants.