Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The pro-illegal crowd needs to keep up their, "protests." The larger the number the better, because it seems to be helping our cause immensely!! We should buy them some Mexican flags to wave.

Before their, "marches," and, "protests," did you ever hear national talk show hosts and mainstream news media giving this issue so much attention? I didn't. And I've been following this issue for over eight years! Illegal immigration always seemed to be a fringe issue that no one cared about.

Mr. and Mrs. America are being roused from their slumber to find their home has been invaded!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Today was exactly like any other day . Nothing was closed, traffic was the same. There was a group of about 20 protesters in front of the latino market downtown and they were waving mexican flags that's about it. It was pretty funny they weren't getting any attention at all bad or good. No honking nothing., Today was a big dud for them.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I wonder how many other people did likewise.
    My family put off buying a lot of stuff until today.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I told my husband on Saturday that I will glad ly go and do my grocery shopping today and it was great I could walk threw the market. One the way down I was looking at fast food joints and other places around here and everything seemed to be going as normal.

(And Im in a boarder state)

Kabooki! I love your location: Valley of the sunstroke!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ens
    I just caught an interview with Laura Ciudad from the Latin American Coalition on News 14 Carolina (24 hour news network focused on North Carolina). Her organization has not called for any boycotts here in NC but is holding a "vigil" at 6pm EST tonight in Marshal Park in Charlotte for "Immigrant Justice" and "a secure and fair America".

When pointedly asked about her organization's definition on "justice" for people who are in the US illegally, Ms. Ciudad was unable to present any coherent policy or position, beyond stating that all people have certain inalienable human rights.

Ms. Ciudad noted that there was some concern among illegal immigrants in her organization about gathering for the vigil due to recent raids and actions by local, state, and federal authorities, thus showing once again how just a little enforcement of immigration laws has an immediately noticeable effect.

Ms. Ciudad noted that there was some concern among illegal immigrants in her organization about gathering for the vigil due to recent raids and actions by local, state, and federal authorities, thus showing once again how just a little enforcement of immigration laws has an immediately noticeable effect.
    Good, then we need to keep those cards and letters rolling to our law enforcement agents as well as praise in private letters and public editorials when they bust a bunch of them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JuniusJnr

heh thanks XD

I was listening to the radio today and the DJ mentioned that a lot of the illegals might just be to scared to go out and protest cause it tells people they are illegal and might get deported.

I just came back from my lunch hour. I drove down Memorial Park in Houston, TX to check out the march and snap a few pictures (pics coming soon). The only difference I have noticed thus far is an abundance of traffic in the areas where people are marching. It is annoying to have so much traffic in an area that's generally free from jams (except for the trail ride during the rodeo).

It bothers me that I saw hundreds of illegal aliens marching through the streets causing a huge traffic jam, and no law enforcement agency will do anything to stop it. What have we become?

I just returned from a shopping trip and cruise around town. I had my camera and took pictures with today's paper of various hi way job sites (I will go back tomorrow to see if they have more people, they looked a little bare) and businesses that are closed. One group in Colorado is asking for pictures of any business that was closed or severely understaffed.
    I got one good shot of one of our little white t-shirt boys in a car that looked like it was made out of 2 or 3 others. Yes, I took a picture of his tag.
    In Colorado Springs there are between 2000 and 3000 marchers and they are holding their demonstration in a large city park. The demonstration was to last until two and at that time many of them decided to march into the downtown area. Police were at the scene telling them they didn't have a permit but the last I heard they were split with the more radical ones saying they were didn't need a permit, they were marching anyway.
    So far I have enjoyed my day without illegals and would like to have more of them.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast