Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Solutions

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    Since the illegals cheat the government out of Billions in revenue,why not put a dent into the money that they send to Mexico and beyond?The most common method they use to send money is to wire it.Tax it.Locally and federally.The more they send the higher the tax.Put a limit on money transactions to their region (national security seems to be as good a reason as any) per month per person.Require valid ID to send money.Provide rewards for those that turn in someone who is then succesfully convicted of hiring illegals.Control cash going out of the country via the border (again,national security-too much cash=contraband).Could something like this be done?
    Why not simply throw anyone caught hiring an illegal into Jail?

Thanx Rick!

I think this is a very interesting idea. Does anyone see how this might be broached? MONEY ALWAYS TALKS and this would be something to consider if at all possible.

Besides, I'd give my eye teeth to see Vicente's face with this one
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whew-I was beginning to think it was too Hollywood.

The main thing I have against such a solution is it will provide the govenment with a new excuse to allow illegal immigrants to stay, citing the taxes the govt takes in from the money they send to Mexico. It gives the illegals legitimacy. Taxing criminal activity makes criminal activity legal.

Wanna put an end to it? Do not tax it.. SIEZE all funds being wired to Mexico ... it is
    money derived from criminal activity.

Siezing gets the ACLU and all things Liberal and Left against you.When tourists come and shop and stay at hotels,etc.,they are taxed.Doesn't give them the right to citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    Siezing gets the ACLU and all things Liberal and Left against you.When tourists come and shop and stay at hotels,etc.,they are taxed.Doesn't give them the right to citizenship.
    They are also here legally. The government has plenty of legal precident to back up their claim to money derived from illegal activity... and for an illegal to work here, it is illegal activity.

BTW.. taxing it IS siezing money.. the only difference between what you propose and what I propose is the amount siezed. In one method the government will find a cash cow that it does not wish to kill because it will begin looking to long term exploitation of the situation.. in my solution... it will kill the cash cow as it would make working here and sending money back unfeasible.

I am opposed to allowing illegals to stay so their labor can be exploited.. what would make you think I would support it just so we could exploit them for cash?

Right now it's almost as widespread as spittin' on the sidewalk.

So in effect, your solution to ending illegal immigration is simply to make it legal for them to be here? Screw that. You wish to sit back and do nothing simply because it is widespread, be my guest.. but thats not why I am here.

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    So in effect, your solution to ending illegal immigration is simply to make it legal for them to be here? Screw that. You wish to sit back and do nothing simply because it is widespread, be my guest.. but thats not why I am here.
    NO-something has to be done-now-because it is so widespread.

I'd rather see ALL immigration stopped at least for 5 years just so we can try to deal with the ones here.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast