Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Solutions

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dealing with illegal immigration is quite simple in my view.. the difficulty is getting the government to actually act upon it.

The way to end illegal immigration is to remove the incentive to even come here... by making it impossible to find work. You do THAT, by heavy fines and imprisonment of those who do hire them. Such as a $10,000 per illegal worker, per day employed. 10 illegals for ten days would cost an employer 1 million bucks. Hardly profitable to employ illegals then.

I've thought the exact same thing for years;I also think that money should be subtracted from the financial aid we give their countries for every illegal of theirs we catch.

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    I've thought the exact same thing for years;I also think that money should be subtracted from the financial aid we give their countries for every illegal of theirs we catch.
    Now THERE is another good solution. It would provide incentive to their government to keep them at home.

Don Quixote--good point about the new revenue stream. That could legitimize as you suggest--perhaps better option is the total seizure, confiscation, under RICO Laws. Used every day under present law in DEA....they can already not only take the money, they can then go confiscate anything they "think" you bought with other money. For going after the bad guys, the RICO Law is outstanding. They take it, and then you have to go to court and PROVE you didn't use illegal money to buy it!!

Are you familiar with the RICO Laws? I just know bits and pieces but it seems INS could use RICO laws and bring in DEA.

Where there's a Will, there a Way.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If more states would put something on the ballot like Prop 200 in Ariz. Where they are not eligible for anything except extreme emergency care and schooling for 1 to 12.

They would have a hard time living on the wages they are making and would be sending less home.

Besides more action like the Minutemen sealing the borders and cutting off the flow, self deportation seems to make sense if it is not feasible to live here without our subsidizing them.

I forgot to add, it has to be something the people can do on their own, like the Minutemen or signing petitions to put the prop's on the ballot.

We can not hope that any form of government or law will help us.

Our local police are unable to ask if they are legal. How can you think any one higher up will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Watchman--Great Post!!

The New Mexico Legislature has been INVADED by Globalists and Illegal
    Alien Advocates.

About Time Governor Richardson Stood Up!
    Should this be a standalone post .. because Tancrendo very succintly summed up the question everyone wonders .. why won't lawmakers/breakers <g> . DO SOMETHING?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Another thing that may help is to get the eyes and ears of:hollywood.If you could get somebody (I know this sounds crazy) like PETA to complain about Mexico's love of bloodsport.Bullfighting,cockfighting,bull baiting and dog fighting are all popular over there.Hollywood is weird,but they love their animals (which is noble).Far fetched I know but...

Watchman--what would you like for me to do--make a TOPIC? Let me know.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Watchman--what would you like for me to do--make a TOPIC? Let me know.
    I took Tancredo's comments and put them in General Discussion because he plainly answers the question "why" lawmakers/lawbreakers are reticent to do much of anything about the issue.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast