Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Solutions

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Personally, I do not believe the savings is passed on to the consumer by operations hiring illegal labor. I believe the cost savings goes directly into the pocket of the owners of the enterprise. If not, then pass that higher price on to us.....give Americans back their jobs....and they can pay a fair market price for any food or other commodity produced in the United States by Americans.

I don't have my article on this subject on this hard drive. There was a really good cost analysis on this issue. If you hire American Labor, the cost of lettuce would rise by about ten cents. And the reason it would only rise ten cents: middle man costs are the primary add ons to the farmers product.

RICK wrote
    1lb of fresh basil will run you $7.00
    Holy toldedo! Geez Louise.........

I could make a bloody fortune

OK guys, get your fesh, home grown, Italian, TANGY BASIL right here!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's right.$1.99 for less than a quarter pound.Italian parsley is $2.50 lb.

OH MY GOODNESS........... adding the parsley {and mine is very yummy}

I'M RICH, I'M RICH {dancing}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shaw, you are exactly right. The savings on labor is almost insignificant and there are huge middle man costs because farmers don't like the paper work, calling customers, selling direct. They aren't used to it and need or least think they need to work through brokers and wholesalers. And that's fine. But American Labor is not a major contributing cost factor to prices on the shelf at the store. Illegal labor puts some money in the farmer's pocket but mainly through the illegality of it--no labor rights, no OSHA protections, no Workman's Compensation, no Unemployment Insurance, etc. etc., etc.

Even if wages were the SAME, it is the legal obligations of hiring a legal workers that creates the savings.

If all the illegal workers were legalized, then all the savings disappears...now they are just the same as American Labor. The volume of workers available is what we should object to, because that puts pressure on wages downward.

It's all been a bunch of lies....lies about labor shortages, lies about American's won't do the work, lies about everything to justify illegal immigration....not even for cheap labor but for something much more grand, the Open Borders and dissolution of the sovereign territory of the United States which of course is the end of the United States.

It's treason through illegal immigration.

No different than handing secrets to the USSR.

The objective of ending the USA is the same whether you violate laws and change the political structure or strike us with a bomb and take over the government.

Both are methods to end the United States.

And the Catholic Church has had a hand in this. Their members need to know. Any Catholics on this Forum need to let their fellow parishioners know what is going on and make demands that their religious organization back off and out ASAP.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's what I think we should do:

I was listening to an interview with the guy who did the scathing indie movie on NAFTA called "American jobs" and he said there is a quiet battle going on in Congress between corps who outsource everything, and the American businesses who want to keep their American employees employed. In other words, there are some businesses who are keeping our own interests in mind, rather than Indias, Mexico's, ect.

Soooooooo--we should find out who these pro-US companies are and choose an inexpensive product they make and make it a spotlight product with which to show our buying power. Say we choose Wrigley's spearmint gum--everybody can afford buying a pack. Anyway we send the word out on every single alt media source from ALI_PAC to Terry Anderson to John and Ken ect that on, say, June 1st, every one of us is going to walk in a store and buy a pack of Wrigley's Spearmint gum. This would be our way of not only thanking Wrigleys for hiring Americans, but it would also be a way of rewarding them for doing it. Can you imagine the power that would put in our hands? I am sure a lot of corps would start kissing our behinds to become the spotlight product--instead of them giving us the stiff middle finger as so many corps do these days.

We can still boycott the Tysons of the world. But why not show our power in a positive way?

Whaddya think?

I double posted this. It appears that this could be another tool in fighting this battle.

the question is...........How can a "local" law OVERRIDE a "federal" law?

This is referring to the "local officials" instructing law inforcement that they aren't ALLOWED to enforce the law. Some local governements have passed law that STOPS LAW ENFORCEMENT from following the federal law. {ie: inquiring about "legal status" & arresting those that are Illegal if a crime has not been committed. I know, we all know, that have broken the law!}

How is this possible? Or, is it UNLAWFUL to have been done in the first place.

If in fact, the "local law" is ILLEGAL, then there is a LAWSUIT! Or in the very least, the ability to strike down the local law!!

Every "sancturary" city violates federal law.

The group of corps that are pro-American belong to an organization called the:

American Manufacturer's Association.

While some may in the normal course of competition and expanding their markets may have operations oversees and may have realigned production to accommodate international markets, they are not in my opinion, the Globalists.

I'll look them up and see if we can get some information on their members.

Also, while the US Chamber of Commerce does almost nothing except promote illegal immigration claiming falsely there is a labor shortage, claiming falsely Americans Won't Do the Work (myth, lies, and deception), the President of the American Manufacturerer's Association stated on television about 2 to 3 months ago:

That labor is not the primary reason companies outsource. His members listed the two top issues of cost issues in American manufacturing as:

1) Energy

2) Fuel Costs

Labor was down the line.

We should get the American Manufacturer's Association in our Camp.

Great idea BobC. I'll be back with some information.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345