Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Some ALIPAC Operations are ON HOLD!

Friends,

We are delaying our federal lobbying efforts against CAFTA and the McKennedy Amnesty bill because we still need more links on the web pointing at www.alipac.us or http://www.alipac.us

Several of you have been working to help with this effort and we thank you, but we need more assistance on this effort.

We must have more links pointing at ALIPAC to take us higher in the search engines before we move into this next battle.

Please take some time to scout the web and send emails to websites you find related to our issue and encourage them to establish a link to ALIPAC as soon as possible.

We are extending our link and RSS news feed hunt through Wed.

Please help us team, this is an important effort.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W,
    I hope we dont have to hold off for very long. they are discussing this stuff now.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

New target date is Wed. if we get enough people helping. I truly feel we have to elevate the ALIPAC website for this fight.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have made links from my webpage though iam not done with it, ive been rather busy with work and school. Ill be finishing it this weekend, though if you can provide me with some info and event dates and so on that would be great.

Prometheus

http://mysite.verizon.net/res8z0yf/p...chatterlounge/[/url]

Want to rank high using other people's sites....

Mirror pages...

And tailor the html tags "title" "meta description" and "meta keywords" in your mirrored pages.

Linking actually does little...

More importantly don't use links or page mirroring in a framed website...Google doesn't like that.

=

Hint:

Go to Yahoo...

Search for...

basic bicycle wheels
    alloy bicycle wheels
    generic bicycle wheels
    replacement bicycle wheels
    hand-built bicycle wheels

Guess who I am...figure out why via "view source"...

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Thanks Prom. Looks great.

Mr. Rabbit, tell me more about mirror sites and how people set them up and such...

Right now a lot of bloggers that we have not worked with before are spreading the word and spreading our links.

Also, several new groups and organizations are agreeing to swap links. We are getting a very good response there.

RSS feed submissions are tricky, but we have those proceeding and Im still learning how all of that is supposed to work. It appears to be a whole new world out there on that topic.

I appreciate everyones help and any suggestions at all that can boost us higher through Wed.

W

SUGGESTIONS....

W,

When I get an I.I. up I'll be happy to link. Until then...

I'll try to find other sites to link....

but I think the previous meta tag suggestion was helpful...

also...you can submit your site to Google, Dog Pile, Yahoo...etc...some allow you to submit for free, others you have to pay. You are probably already being picked up by many via spiders already.

Getting on TV (etc.) and being able to give the audience your web address can really boost hits too.

I'd call Glenn Spencer and ask him how he boosted his traffic to 11 million hits over the past few years.

Perhaps you've already done this...I don't know.

-S
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Steve,

Thanks for the feedback. We are up on all of the major search engines and their programs crawl us on a regular basis.

We believe the site is optimized on our keywords and meta although a top webmaster might spot some things we could adjust a little.

We went through some very heavy media coverage in April and May and we have over 3,000 links out there on the different engines pointing at us.

From the different studies we have done, we need more links pointing at us to take things higher and of course we need more regular readers on our homepage.

We will hit 4 million page reads / hits this month after being in operation for only 9 months!

Others are responding well to our links requests, but it is a matter of scale. The more of our members that are out on the net looking for link opportunities to ALIPAC the better.

I appreciate everyones help on this and hope everyone will continue to work on establishing more links to use even after we stop tyring to rally everyone on this project.

William

GOOGLED "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION"

W,

Wow...I guess I don't understand something about the web... Before coming to ALIPAC I googled "illegal immigration" to see where ALIPAC popped up. It was on the 5th page back. If your getting 4 million hits...CIS, FAIR, Numbers, Americanpatrol, etc. must be getting enormous numbers of hits unless something else is a factor---as you believe linking is?

For being in operation for 9 months, 5 back really puts you in striking range. Since many of the other pages include duplicate/similar urls. your in the range now where people will go back 5 pages to find ALIPAC before researcher fatigue sets in. Obviously page 1 is best.

-S
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

ARE YOU USING LOGGING SOFTWARE?

W,

I forgot to ask...are you using logging software? If not...this software can track referring URLs--like search engine referrals.

You can use it to identify the keywords people used to find your page. This will help you refine your meta keyword tags.

-S
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast