Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I don't know why everyone is getting their panties in a wad over Ron Paul. He isn't going to be nominated. We need to focus on getting someone nominated who BEST represents what Tea Party Americans want, who understands the inherent danger of illegal immigration and has a chance of winning. Everything else is just meaningless chatter. Conspiracy theories aside, IMO, Sarah Palin won't run for office. She has more clout doing exactly what she is doing now, raising awareness, asserting conservative values and pissing off the liberal left. Hopefully soon we will all see a leader emerge that we can feel good about. Rubio? DeMint? Sessions?
    If Ron Paul ran, why wouldn't he be nominated? Isn't less government in our lives and a return to our constitutional principle what the Tea Party wants? Or is the main goal just to get another RINO in office as long as it's not a Democrat?
    Chloe, it appears, based upon everything I've seen that Ron Paul would be unelectable. I do remember watching one of his speeches and honestly he seemed to be too far "out there". Extreme positions spook people and he spooked me at the time. However, I do like some of his positions, especially his stance on a constitutional government.
    You mention being too far out there but give no details. Everyone seems to do that without explanation. Please explain what spooks you about Ron Paul and his way out views. Thanks.

I can understand why some may say Ron Paul is "Out There" . We are sooo brain washed to think anyone other then the coached and "Politically" well groomed Candidate is a weirdo. The common person would Never,Ever have a chance at many public offices because they may speak the truth instead of PC BS.

Ron Paul is the only Congress Person I know who does not allow Lobbyist in his office and I believe he is absolutely uncorruptable and completely honest. How many other Congress People can we say that about ?

I think those who do not understand RP should read his book "The Revolution a manifesto" then you will have a really good idea of what and how RP thinks.
    It is a very good read and written so you don't have to have a law degree to understand it.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    The media and the powers that be pick the president , not the people

Well , not directly

The media pushes the one they want , Otherwise if it was an issue deal Dumbomba would never have been elected

Some of us listened to him and frankly, he is a scary dude
    99% of America didn't hear a word he was saying , Just the media touting him as the "chosen" one.

The media and the repub neocons made Ron Paul out to look like a
    clown , thats what America saw , NOBODY LISTENED TO RON

IMO , Tancredo had the very best line in the past presidential debates , but thats history

"This is our culture; fight for it. This is our flag; pick it up. This is our country; take it back. "
    Tom Tancredo

chloe24 wrote,
    You mention being too far out there but give no details.
    I wonder if RP would be in favor of abolishing the 17th Amendment and returning the appointment of the Senators to the states?

Are there many that would be willing to even state that position?

I ask these questions because if we are going to get "out there" then lets go.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678