Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 82Marine89
    I am at GMT -8hrs. It took me a few seconds to figure it out. I hadn't used GMT since I was in the Corps.
    Me either, except I was an Army doggie. (do not give me any crap, jarhead or I will pee on your leg! j/k). That was a loooong time ago.

BTW, if I give ya some flak now and then, 82marine89, do not take it personal.. I just like teasing you grunts. When I was in, most of my party buddies were jarheads. My granddad was a marine back in.. oh hell.. pre WWII. He was aboard the USS Texas. He was the Marine Corps Welterweight Boxing Champ.

It seems to not be the same amount of wrong all the time. Sometimes I post an article that looks like I was posting from almost a day in the future,other times it looks like it's only a few hours off, plus or minus. Back when I worked in web design we used a nuke format similar to this one,and it had a time problem too. Must be a bug that came with this software.

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    All of mine are an hour off now.. before they were WAY off.. but I think I used + instead of -

I am so confused.. when do we do that "Spring forward in spring fall back in fall" thing?
    Too funny .. stop it .. I want to get out on this nice spring day with the family.

But if you're an hour behind now, just wait till DST and you'll catch up when you spring forward!

Baaa hahahahahahahahaha!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by RedGirl1
    It seems to not be the same amount of wrong all the time. Sometimes I post an article that looks like I was posting from almost a day in the future,other times it looks like it's only a few hours off, plus or minus. Back when I worked in web design we used a nuke format similar to this one,and it had a time problem too. Must be a bug that came with this software.
    Yeah.. sometimes i have gotten some REALLY wierd time returns.. so I gave up trying to figure it out.

I don't know what (systems) you guys are using, but I need to get me something like that.

If I remember correctly, it goes like this;

EST: GMT-5
    CST: GMT-6
    MST: GMT-7
    PST: GMT-8
    Hawaii: GMT-10

But it's only you're opinion I care about. Not when you post it.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

Quote Originally Posted by 82Marine89
    I don't know what (systems) you guys are using, but I need to get me something like that.

If I remember correctly, it goes like this;

EST: GMT-5
    CST: GMT-6
    MST: GMT-7
    PST: GMT-8
    Hawaii: GMT-10

But it's only you're opinion I care about. Not when you post it.
    Ditto on that! Perhaps when daylight savings time kicks in again things will be better? Hell, with my work schedule I'm lucky if I know what day it is.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Damn.. I just got MY time working right.. and my wife informs me that time change is TONIGHT!?!

Why didn't one of ya tell me THAT?

Jeez.. lol

screw it.. I got a clock on my computers system tray anyway (and I think it adjusts for daylight or whatever time automatically!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12