Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am new to the healthcare industry in ultrasound. When I did my clinical rotations in the metro general hospital, there were illegals running everywhere in that hospital. They demanded interpreters and they dropped babies left and right. 80% that came in for exams where hispanic and had no insurance!! It bugged the crap out of me. Why do you think a lot of hospitals are going bankrupt?? Nobody pays them back!!! We have had one local hospital in the hispanic section close their maternity department. They couldn't afford it anymore.

Why do the elites let this continue to happen?? the lunatic liberal elites don't see this side of America. Illegals are destroying everything in our country but it just continues. If they try to push amnesty on us during this recession, there will be major problems.

I agree with the march. This has got to STOP!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

93, you may not need to march on Washington. The whole thing could soon come crashing down around our shoulders and it will get so ugly that the pinheads in Washington would have to listen...

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    I want to march in Washington!!! If ALL Willing Americans did this it would send a huge message!! I want it to change NOW!!!!!!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I have the highest respect for nurses and for what you do under very stressful circumstances. All I can say is that I am still highly motivated to fight this open-borders madness.

BTW, it won't surprise you, but you can guess what is happening to So Cal hospitals:

http://toplistings.dailybreeze.com/ci_11281522
    2 General Hospital had just closed down San Bernardino County(SOCAL.) when I left 1 1/2 years ago.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy

This sounds like murder to me. Contact the District Attorney Office ASAP.

actually that day, when i talked to the hospitals legal dept (brought in on a sunday) i called it 'murder' they were very nervous. but lets face it that is exactly what was happening and the hospital just looked the other way. greed is incredible.

problem is i'm sure they have 'fixed' the chart the only real evidence.
    The families can demand a forensic investication.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    jjmm, I feel for you. I know how frustrated you must be because I live in Los Angeles, California. It is disgusting to see all these free loaders here in our hospitals. I HATE this place sooooo much! I can't stand it anymore and NO ONE seems to care!! I want to scream!! I do not see this problem ending anytime sooner or later. I don't come on this site that much anymore because it depresses me. There is hardly EVER an good news so why torture myself. Sad, but it's the truth.
    My wife is a RN, has been for 26 years and even here in South Dakota we have that same problem. Not as frequently as other places I must admit, STILL, why should we have that problem AT ALL?
    I understand the VENTING PROCESS very well... I need to do it myself at least twice a year, just to remain sane. I was discussing with the wife about starting a "Pink Slip" campaign. I told her that the public servants in this Country have forgotten WHO THEY ACTUALLY WORK FOR!!!
    So, by starting a LIST of these ARROGANT SOBs & Sending them THOUSANDS OF PINK SLIPS, maybe they will get off thier high horse and Remember who holds the reins. Just a thought...
    God Bless ALL You Patriots & Merry Christmas
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

My lovely mother-in-law passed away a couple of years ago. We miss her terribly. When she was hospitalized with a stroke, we were told that her insurance would no longer pay for her care because her condition would not improve. We would have to make alternate plans for her because the hospital would not allow her to stay. We are blessed to have an RN in the family who cared for her in her own home until the end.

At the same time, the woman who shared her room was allowed to stay indefinitely, in a coma, because she was an illegal and they were unable to find another facility that would take her.

I believe it borders on immoral to treat an American citizen who has worked hard and paid taxes all her life this way, all the while catering to the illegal population.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PatriotofPast wrote:
    My wife is a RN, has been for 26 years and even here in South Dakota we have that same problem. Not as frequently as other places I must admit, STILL, why should we have that problem AT ALL?
    I understand the VENTING PROCESS very well... I need to do it myself at least twice a year, just to remain sane. I was discussing with the wife about starting a "Pink Slip" campaign. I told her that the public servants in this Country have forgotten WHO THEY ACTUALLY WORK FOR!!!
    So, by starting a LIST of these ARROGANT SOBs & Sending them THOUSANDS OF PINK SLIPS, maybe they will get off thier high horse and Remember who holds the reins. Just a thought...
    God Bless ALL You Patriots & Merry Christmas
    That's a good idea.
    Get stories from Nurses and assistants. I'm sure CD has a Nurse or medical forum, You can post a request for "Your own story" on there and explain what your looking for along with a link to the OP story here, and then google "Nurses forums" And post another request for "opinion/ your own story". Instead of rewriting, write one and copy and paste it to forums.
    1One of my sisters who lives aroud Detroit.Mi. She's an RN. I could get a story from her and she might know of others.
    ------------------------

At the same time, the woman who shared her room was allowed to stay indefinitely, in a coma, because she was an illegal and they were unable to find another facility that would take her.
    This sounds exactly like what goes on routinely in our hospital. These people end up staying for weeks while beds in other rehab facilities are found. Meanwhile, every other insurance carrying American is shuffled out the door asap.

I feel this is where the rubber meets the road. If we don't have our health, we have nothing. Now they are trying to steal even our healthcare right out from under us.

Who ARE these traitorous Americans who allow this all to continue unabated?? These laws need to be changed NOW and these policies need to stop.

We are psychologically grilled with messages that we are to provide care to ANYONE regardless of their ability to pay. We are simply to take care of anyone who shows up. Well, that's NOT right. Healthcare workers pay out the nose for their education and to obtain skills. The supplies and materials it takes to provide healthcare are tangible assets that someone has worked FOR. This is thievery of an asset. If you can't pay, you don't get care -- and that's how it should be.

I'd be all for "charity hospitals" somewhere where a person could get basic care, but if you want top notch, you'd better be willing to work for it throughout your life, be a legal citizen of a country, and obtain it legally.

I don't know the answers, but I don't see how our lawmakers can continually gripe about Medicaid and Medicare, about how we all need universal insurance, and at the same time, give it all away for free right now to people not even here legally in the country.

It's a travesty -- and it has to STOP.

Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) (who has excellent grades from Numbers) tried to do something a few years back with his amendment H.R. 3722 the "Undocumented Alien Emergency Medical Assistance Amendment."

This would not have denied medical treatement, but would have required anyone applying for emergency medical services to provide info regarding citizenship and residence, and would have also required an indication of financial responsibility and form of i.d. such as fingerprint or passport (as we know, if WE go to the e/r, we have to provide ID and proof of insurance). Basically, this measure was designed to save the life of an illegal immigrant in an emergency, and stabilize the person until he/she could be sent back to their country for medical care.

This amendment was defeated in the House 88-331.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) (who has excellent grades from Numbers) tried to do something a few years back with his amendment H.R. 3722 the "Undocumented Alien Emergency Medical Assistance Amendment."

This would not have denied medical treatement, but would have required anyone applying for emergency medical services to provide info regarding citizenship and residence, and would have also required an indication of financial responsibility and form of i.d. such as fingerprint or passport (as we know, if WE go to the e/r, we have to provide ID and proof of insurance). Basically, this measure was designed to save the life of an illegal immigrant in an emergency, and stabilize the person until he/she could be sent back to their country for medical care.

This amendment was defeated in the House 88-331.
    This is exactly what needs to happen! God bless Dana Rohrabacher and those like him. He and Brian Bilbray are two of the best this State has.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast