Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Southern California..feel little like a minority?!?

Cant' help posting that today..on a Sunday..my neighbors are having a party..invited lots of family and freinds...up to the point when they gathered round thier cars and were drinking beers... Had to call the cops...what do the police do?!? Drive by...thats all... I hate California..personally. I"m no rascist at all...but i wont put up with this 'gang' mentallity of intimidation whatsoever...besides...i know how many Latin ppl have problems with alcohol...just about all of em.

what do the police do?!? Drive by...thats all
    They were probably just looking for their backbone.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

LOL guess your police department are lucky it wasn't me calling. Cuz i would have kept on calling..over and over and over.

Ya....in Florida they'd block the streets because one party blended into the next and the next and the next house. They wouldn't move so you'd have to try and find another way around. And forget sleeping.......that ground would shake all night long. And police would just drive by. Have that be a regular backyard party by anyone else and it would be over.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Same here in Nashville. I am in the process of moving out of my place of 6 years. I can't take it anymore. This is just wrong. Why should I have to move? It makes my blood boil!

I know.....it's terrible to get run out of your own neighborhood. I still keep in contact with my neighbor in Florida. It was a neighborhood that was older block homes. Nothing ritzie. We had old people, young new families, even numbers of blacks and whites and it was a nice neighborhood. I think our only sore spot was an elderly white woman who screamed out the window if any of the kids were roller skating on HER sidewalk. And seriously....it was like overnight and it was over. Started with one side of a duplex, then the other. Then someone would die and a realty agent would get it for a rental property. Eventually no-one could get out fast enough. My neighbor is still there. Old and she's lived there forever and she's the only white, english speaking person, black or white in like a 12 block radius. She has orange and grapefruit trees that they feel obligated to take from, or they use them to pelt her house and car with. There is no walks down the street coz they jump and rob in broad daylight. And it takes no time at all for that to happen in any area.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I"m no rascist at all...but i wont put up with this 'gang' mentallity of intimidation whatsoever...besides...i know how many Latin ppl have problems with alcohol...just about all of em."

Yes, except even though I grew up around "Latin people" I only know of ONE who has a problem with alcohol. I guess my family, friends, neighbors, teachers I've had, politicians I've encountered, and every other "Latin" person I know must be the exception to the rule.

I'm no racist at all...BUT. Come on, people. I've been reading through this forum since the first time freepers got the boot from that other site, and while I'm not into posting on forums, it took these kinds of comments to make me finally join and start posting. I can only imagine the frustration you live with day in and day out being in the midst of the illegal alien invasion, and I couldn't care less how you feel about us "Latin" people, but expressing such blatant prejudices on THIS forum will hurt OUR fight against illegal aliens.

squishy wrote:
    I can only imagine the frustration you live with day in and day out being in the midst of the illegal alien invasion, and I couldn't care less how you feel about us "Latin" people, but expressing such blatant prejudices on THIS forum will hurt OUR fight against illegal aliens.
    Couldn't agree with you more, squish--Everyone keep your baised opinions to yourself, it won't be tolerated here.

Same here in Nashville. I am in the process of moving out of my place of 6 years. I can't take it anymore. This is just wrong. Why should I have to move? It makes my blood boil!
    I've moved twice in three years because of this problem, and am planning on doing it again. I was born and raised in California and it USED to be a wonderful place. Now it's trashed and getting worse by the day and I've had enough.

I've done some research and decided on New Hampshire. I called a real estate agent a couple of weeks ago and she wanted to know what was going on in California because I was the third person in a week to call and ask about relocating.

I'm booking my ticket this week to go out this fall and look at properties. I thought it would be hard to leave my home state but at this point I'm so disgusted I can hardly wait to get out of here. If by some miracle we could get rid of the illegals I would come back in a heartbeat but I'm not holding my breath.