Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Spanish as official language in some Texas counties ????

Several years ago I seem to recall reading the several Texas counties along the Mexican border adopted Spanish as the official language in the county; is this true or am I recalling wrong?

I hadn't heard that, but if this is true, this is wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!!

SIXX--have you heard this?

Anyone else from Texas know anything about this?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If that's so, they should move the border just north of those counties!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OR how about this idea:

Move the people back south of the border??

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If that is true , if those counties hire officials who can't speak English, and conduct all their business in Spanish, then mobs of Americans should flood those counties and demand taxpayer-funded interpreters to aid them.

They could be arrested and demand interpreters in every court case.

They could then fake ignorance and speak in obscure tongues if the officialsdo get an English-Spanish translator.

Counties that adopt Spanish as the official language are driving out Americans in favor of foreigners.

It may be to late to save those counties for the Americans who live there.

Someone should use the legal system to break the back of those occupied counties.

Better that those counties become bankrupt ,desert ghost-towns, than become counties with foreign governments, and expanding foreign police forces.

-n
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005

AZJouster!!

Hear Ye!! Hear Ye!!

Altogether now: WE PREFER GHOST-TOWNS OVER FOREIGN OCCUPIED TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES!!

Hey!! That would make a nice T-Shirt--"I'd Prefer Ghost Towns Over THIS!" Then show Brian503a's Avatar!!

SURELY this can't be true in a state where DUBYA was Governor????? Must be a rumor that Vicente Fox started!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

No, mexican is the official language well then again that is Spanish. Sorry, I speak castillian(spanish from spain) and proudly proper English and I refuse to learn Mexican.

Good for YOU, sonali!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Salutes to You, Sonali!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast