Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Spanish at the oscars

Did anyone else see the Havier man do his acceptance speech in Spanish?

Didn't see or hear it, but we will have to get used to it if McClintObama gets elected....
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    Didn't see or hear it, but we will have to get used to it if McClintObama gets elected....
    Or any other candidate besides Ron Paul!

I don't waste my time, energy or intellect watching those liberal wackos. They don't have a clue what goes on in the real world and they are the ones supporting obama and shillery.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

It was soooo rude! I wanted to yank the Oscar out of his hands!

Re: Spanish at the oscars

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    Never heard of him, must be a 2 bit actor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

This actor is Spanish, he comes from Spain and his mother accompanied him so he repeated what he said so she could understand him.

She does not live in the US and neither does he so this was not relevant to the immigrant issue.

If the French actress had her mother with her she might have wanted to say something in French for her to understand also.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Far from it he is extremely accomplished in Spanish films and comes from a family of actors just never had much profile in Hollywood before.

I had never heard of him either and find he is like so many other actors, they work long and hard in other countries and is one of a few who ever come over to English speaking films.

Quote Originally Posted by lindiloo
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Far from it he is extremely accomplished in Spanish films and comes from a family of actors just never had much profile in Hollywood before.

I had never heard of him either and find he is like so many other actors, they work long and hard in other countries and is one of a few who ever come over to English speaking films.
    I stand corrected, thank you lindiloo
    "

Sorry I'm cynical. That was rudeness. Seems as if there is always some obligatory spewing of Spanish in liberal media of any kind these days. This instance was well planned with the deliverer being beyond reproach by having an "emotionally" touching "reason" for the action.

Looks like the awards themselves might as well move to a foreign country. The Hollowwood liberal tripe films didn't get much did they?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast