Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SPLC on the offensive to smear all pro-enforcement groups!

Heads up everyone about the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Splc is a biased and discredited group that's sole purpose is to smear any group that stands up for enforcing American immigration laws.

Splc. has branded Alipac, William Gheen, Fair. Center for immigration studies , Numbers USA as racist hate groups. as well as practially all other pro-enforcement groups and on-line blogs.

Check out their web site and see their "map of Hate" and type in any pro-enforcement group or leader and you can see how they smear and demonize basically every one of our groups and leaders.

Just to show how biased they are, they show no interest in mentioning the Hispanic gangs like ms-13 and Latino race and power groups like LaRaza, Mecha,Lulac, and the Aztlan movemet.

Southern Poverty Law Center is a hugely well funded smear and intimidation group similar to the ACLU, except most of it's purpose is to smear and intimidate anyone who stands against the open border agenda.

In case you didn't know it according to Splc. Every member of Alipac is a member of a "hate" group.

Don't worry though, their biased agenda is legendary and because of that they were marginalized and discredited a long time ago.

let them, we just gotta fight back hard with getting every bit of information we can out........

ALIPAC has a facebook site, but how many of you take the time to also post on your own facebook or twitter.

Ican tell you, my postings have caused some divide within my family, but this issue is too important

I think a lot of people have never hear about Southern Poverty Law Center. I don't believe they have much influence out side of the left. They are quoted quite a bit though by the msm and LaRaza activists though.

My point about bringing up this group is to educate our members about the SPLC and how they try to smear the open borders agenda as racist. It is also very important to know why their creditability is so lacking, because after about 10 minutes of research on them their bias is clear to everyone.

You will like this.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php ... itics/1682

DHS Sources Prompt Calls for Ousting Napolitano
    Written by Alex Newman

Tuesday, 18 August 2009 10:35
    Calls for the resignation of homeland security (DHS) chief Janet Napolitano are growing after the dubious sources for the now-infamous “right-wing extremismâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    If a group supports enforcing the laws, how is it racist??? The SPLC is garbage.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.