Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    Thanks for correcting yourself.

Nonetheless, Romney has said he'll set a floor of military spending at 4% of GDP.
    With current GDP levels this would place a minimum of $580 billion in military spending this year. Now imagine for a minute what would be possible if all that money was spent on our border instead? Ron Paul wants to bring back all our soldiers. We'd be able to position them along our U.S Mexico border. I don't understand how someone who wants to focus on securing OUR OWN BORDERS would not have Ron Paul as their first and foremost choice. None of the other candidates want to halt a significant chunk of foreign military spending and put it here to protect our homeland

http://milwaukeestory.com/index.php/...ite-paper-319/
    No problem, welcome to ALIPAC googler... Of course we agree the security should be here, but I disagree that if one does not worship Paul as the best choice to run against Obama we would be war mongers. Or we are voting to send our American brothers and sisters across the oceans to be once again killed and injured in other peoples wars and protection.
    I can and will not be guilted into supporting Ron Paul and this seems to be the trend in the end for Paul supporters.
    Regular folks like me watch and listen, and we know what we don't like, what we have seen or heard in the past.
    We want our laws enforced, we want our courts fair and run according to the constitution and not leftist activist agenda's.
    We want our troops safely home!! But you have to admit.. Paul's vision is radical change.. Good for you, good for me?
    Sure we may agree on many thing about his vision but he's too radical to win in a general POTUS election. In my opinion.
    Hey I could be wrong. But I want Obama slaughtered election day. And we have to pull together. Not if it isn't Paul "I'll sit this one out, or I'll vote third party" B.S!!!
    Crap, I promised myself wouldn't get into the Ron Paul mix ever again. Because if he's the nominee I'll vote for him.
    Last edited by airdale; 01-02-2012 at 01:59 PM.

Ron Paul? Is that a JOKE? Open borders Ron Paul? Ron Paul who claimed a border wall would keep us IN? Ron Paul who earns an "F" from NumbersUSA - the lowest of ALL GOP'ers and just ahead of Obama's "F-minus"? You cannot be serious. Advocate for R.P. on an "Audit the Fed" site, or a Code Pink site against "neocon wars", but please do not advocate for R.P. on an anti-illegal immigration site.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dogpile View Post
    Ron Paul? Is that a JOKE? Open borders Ron Paul? Ron Paul who claimed a border wall would keep us IN? Ron Paul who earns an "F" from NumbersUSA - the lowest of ALL GOP'ers and just ahead of Obama's "F-minus"? You cannot be serious. Advocate for R.P. on an "Audit the Fed" site, or a Code Pink site against "neocon wars", but please do not advocate for R.P. on an anti-illegal immigration site.
    You feel the same way as many Americans. Great points dogpile...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale View Post
    No problem, welcome to ALIPAC googler... Of course we agree the security should be here, but I disagree that if one does not worship Paul as the best choice to run against Obama we would be war mongers. Or we are voting to send our American brothers and sisters across the oceans to be once again killed and injured in other peoples wars and protection.
    I can and will not be guilted into supporting Ron Paul and this seems to be the trend in the end for Paul supporters.
    Regular folks like me watch and listen, and we know what we don't like, what we have seen or heard in the past.
    We want our laws enforced, we want our courts fair and run according to the constitution and not leftist activist agenda's.
    We want our troops safely home!! But you have to admit.. Paul's vision is radical change.. Good for you, good for me?
    Sure we may agree on many thing about his vision but he's too radical to win in a general POTUS election. In my opinion.
    Hey I could be wrong. But I want Obama slaughtered election day. And we have to pull together. Not if it isn't Paul "I'll sit this one out, or I'll vote third party" B.S!!!
    Crap, I promised myself wouldn't get into the Ron Paul mix ever again. Because if he's the nominee I'll vote for him.
    The Mexican drug cartels are reeking havoc just miles from our border, yet we have a good portion of our forces overseas? Does that make sense to anyone? Iran is not going to give into the West. If Obama, Romney, Newt, or Santorum is elected, they'll most surely launch an all out attack on Iran on behalf of Israel. So what happens then? Well, yet again, our focus will be diverted away from the war on our border and put squarely on the Middle East, half a world away.

Why are you falling for the Republican establishment and liberal media talking points?? "Romney is the only one electable, Ron Paul is not". BS! They said the same thing about Reagan, and look how that went. "He's a hollywood actor, he'll never win". Yea, he'll never win....

I wish there was some way for all the Guests (non-members) reading this thread to vote for whose post they most agree with. I have a feeling many would agree with me.

If "Guests" could vote like that, then you would no doubt invite the Paulestinian hordes to gang-vote it, as you guys do with every online poll that includes Paul. No thank you. As far as bringing troops home to guard the borders, of course I agree. One of our great Arizona Sheriffs, Paul Babeu has advocated doing that with half of our South Korea troops immediately, and Rep. Ted Poe (R-TX) introduced legislation to put 10,000 men on the border, but Ron Paul has not signed on to it.
    In fairness, I don't recall ANY of the candidates advocating such a position at the debates, but then again they mostly give lip service to our point of view so we stay quiet. That will NOT work this year. We are going to be LOUD and demand they advocate our position and NOT pander to Hispanics.

P.S. Where did I mention Romney? Dogpile has no dog in this hunt...yet. The choices are nearly as lousy as 2008.

NEWS FLASH FOR THIS THREAD:

STEVE KING ANNOUNCES HE WILL MAKE NO ENDORSEMENT BEFORE THE IOWA CAUCUSES.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dogpile View Post
    NEWS FLASH FOR THIS THREAD:

STEVE KING ANNOUNCES HE WILL MAKE NO ENDORSEMENT BEFORE THE IOWA CAUCUSES.
    Thanks dogpile!!

googler said: I wish there was some way for all the Guests (non-members) reading this thread to vote for whose post they most agree with. I have a feeling many would agree with me.
    Don't get all judgmental, or flustered, why be a non ALIPAC member?
    Here is a link you may like. And then lets get together and fight Illegal Immigration!!
    http://www.alipac.us/threads/237297-...-on-the-Issues

Banned
    I think that King was very close to endorsing Santorum ... I would rather see this (non-endorsement) at this time I think that he listened on twitter and facebook.
    He can endorse Romney after he wins Iowa ... TS

If a one eyed "Pimp" stomping on puppies and slapping babies wins the GOP nomination, as much as I hate people who stomp on puppies and slap babies that's who I'm voting for! "Get over it!" Our goal here is to get our immigration laws enforced, and Obama doesn't seem to be working out!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There's still time to tweet this guy, and tell after much consideration and debate, we want the best candidate on illegal immigration and the best chance to beat Obama! Thanks for your support!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast