Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

STOP ALL THIS TALK!!!!!!!!

HI GUYS, IT'S JUST ME.....but I had to get everyone's attention.

I am guilty of this, and no one else may be, however if you are this is just a reminder that we need to break away from our favorite thing (Talking, energizing, speculating, anger release) posting for a bit to take care of some "WORK".

1. We have CAFTA vote coming up. Go to: www.stopcafta.com

2.Thank Mayor Autry of Fresno for his interview with Lou Dobbs, plus encourage more help towards Immigration Reform

E-mail Address: mayor@fresno.com

3. Governor Rick Perry Thank for standinfg up for Minuteman Project
    encourage National Guard to the border.

http://www.governor.state.tx.us/

4. Visit NumbersUSA for additional faxing, Log In

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

Anyone who needs addresses to Congress...See Shaw's Post
    Congressional Addresses

If we want troops on the border in two weeks we have to do more than talk. After you finish your "work" come back to Alipac. We have a lot to talk about. ( Don't forget to feed the kids, the dogs, the parrot, and whoever else you're responsible for...)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hear you. "All talk and no action" is a valid criticism. But don't forget: "The pen is mightier than the sword." Or, as a mafioso once put it: "You can steal more money with one lawyer with a briefcase than with a hundred mobsters with machine guns." Don't underestimate the power of talk. And don't underestimate the power of this website. We are focusing our minds, focusing our thoughts. And "thought" is a form of power in itself. It can move mountains. Whereas misplaced action can just lead to going around in circles, expending endless energy and accomplishing nothing. WIthout sharp mental focus we.. uh... oh never mind, I'm going to shut up and go deport an illegal.....

I agree Ace, I just wanted to remind anyone who needs reminding like ME!!!! If I left anything out (I'm sure I did, please post it) It might be easier if we can readily see a list of what to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THANKS LegalUSCitizen!! Just sent my e-mail to Governor Perry through his website. Hope he gets the message from his staff!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just e-mailed Mayor of Fresno letting him know we support him and applaud his actions!!

Thanks LegalUSCitizen!!

Everybody, get those emails to the Governor of Texas and the Mayor of Fresno out right away!!

ACTION WINS!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Once upon a time, Fresno was a really nice place to live. So was the area east of there. Not anymore.

What has the Mayor of Fresno done? I am willing, but if I praise him for rasing daffodills.. it will look odd.

And I agree with Ace.. but we need to get cards and letter rolling. I would surely like to see a specific target draw every couple of days. Do your own thing.. but send a post card... send a letter!

I like post cards because those beauties go through the mail room, and the mail clerks read them, and gossip. And they are very easy to do.

Mayor of Fresno's email address is:

mayor@fresno.gov (not com)

My first one to .com came back.

I just got confirmation on the second one send to .gov.

Email away!! He'll use this to glean cooperation from the other Cities he wants to join with him.

Fresno used to be a beautiful city....is it not any more?

So sorry. I was there several years ago on a project, I guess before the problem has infected this lovely town.

tms

Did some faxing and e-mails, thanks for the reminder! Forgot to fax and e-mails recently!!!!

"There are people in the administration, and in Mexico, and in Congress, who believe that we should do away with borders entirely. Their ultimate goal is to create this hemispheric ‘free trade’ area consolidating all of North and South America into some kind of ‘United States of the Americas." -Tom Tancredo
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

You make a good point LegalUSCitizen. And it made me stop and reflect on what the most effective action is that I could take. Part of me feels gung ho, like: "LETS GET EM! LETS GET EM!" And the other part of me feels: "No, slow and steady wins the race." We don't want to burn out on the cause. I guess everyone takes the kind of action that they're most comfortable with, depending on their personality and talents. One person might write letters-to-the-editor. Another person might get on the phone and chew out their congressmen. Another person might put their body on the line in a public demonstration (check out www.saveourstate.org for some great examples of activism-in-action). And another person might just talk with five of their friends and win them over to the cause. Everybody's doing their part.

I think of another old Mafia saying: "Cut off the tail, and the head can still bite you. But cut off the head, and that kills the beast." I'm heartened by the actions taken by the people on this site, because I can tell we're all aiming directly for the head. To me, the head of the beast is: 1.) The traitorous politicians who have sold out the will of the American people for foreign interests. 2.) The corporations who are making fortunes off of cheap foreign labor at the expense of the American people. And 3.) The liberal media who has been brainwashing and befuddling the people with all this politically-correct "racism" hogwash. Its a three-headed beast, and we're chopping it down, stroke by stroke.

And I can tell you this: our message is starting to get through loud and clear. I was just reading this Mexican magazine -- VOICES OF MEXICO -- and theres an excellent article entitled "Bush's Second Term and the World" by Jose Luis Valdes-Ugalde. He points out the high hopes Mexico had when Jorge Bush was re-elected, as well as the dawning realization that its not going to go that way. Valdes points out "the "three acts that could define the general climate of the future relations between both countries:" 1.) Approval of Proposition 200 in Arizona which bans undocumented migrants from recieving state services. 2.) Approval by the House of Representatives that ban undocumented drivers from obtaining drivers liscenses. And 3.) Ambassador Antonio Garza's public speeches concerning the increasing violence on the part of drug-traffickers at the border.

The point is: The actions that we have been taking are starting to have real effect, and Mexico is starting to get the message. I.e.: The party is over! They now realize that we, the American people, are the ones "defining" the immigration issue. Not them.

Believe this or not, it's true!!

I have 3 beautiful Bradford Pear Trees that line my driveway and keep the sun off the east side of my house for many hours of the day. I also park my car under them so that when I get in and start it up, I don't have to run the air. Shade in North Carolina is a special commodity as our summers are long and hot.

About two weeks ago I noticed all three of them were losing leaves. I found a little white worm on them. Yesterday I discussed it with my neighbor, because it had worsened to let him know I was going to have to spray. He checked the limbs and determined it was aphids. His little daughter who loves horticulture found her a lower limb and showed her Dad and he said, "yes, you are definitely infested".

I'd been putting it off because I didn't want to hire someone who would be purchasing chemicals from the Globalist Crones. But for fear I would lose the trees I made calls today.

When the first one came a few minutes ago with some helpers to check the trees, there was not a worm or aphid to be found. I went out and checked the limbs. No worms or aphids to be found. I was aghast!!

I said, I can't believe this!! They've been on these trees for 2 weeks! They were there yesterday!!! My neighbor saw them too!!

He just looked at me and said, "Miss Judy, God works in mysterious ways. Whatever was here is not here now. Don't worry anymore about these trees. They are gonna be fine." As he was walking away, he said, "Just give us a call if they ever come back."

Hoooorah!!

The Globalists won't get to sell any chemicals to me this week!!!

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!

Hit them where it hurts, in Their Purse!!

Fill Yours Up, DRAIN THEIRS!!

IS GOD WATCHING? You be the judge!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast