Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stop by and see for yourself! NYC Mayor Adams invites Biden to visit “migrant hotel”

Stop by and see for yourself! NYC Mayor Adams invites Biden to visit “migrant hotel” in Big Apple

09/24/2023 // Ramon Tomey // 1.3K Views

Tags: Biden administration, big government, border security, Collapse, economic collapse, Eric Adams, Illegal aliens, illegal immgrants, illegal immigration, illegals, invasion, invasion usa, Joe Biden, Migrant Crisis, migrant hotel, migrants, national security, New York City, occupation, Open Borders, Roosevelt Hotel

New York City (NYC) Mayor Eric Adams has invited President Joe Biden to visit a hotel that has been turned into a migrant center so that he could see firsthand the consequences of an open-border policy.
    Speaking to Spectrum News NY1, the mayor urged the chief executive to visit the Roosevelt Hotel. The hotel, which closed in 2020 because of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, reopened three years later as an intake center for illegals. Currently, it serves as a "welcome center" for thousands of illegal aliens arriving by bus weekly to the self-proclaimed "sanctuary city."
    "There's still an opportunity for him to look at the Roosevelt Hotel, like the Hispanic congressional delegation did," Adams said. He referenced a visit by several congressmen spearheaded by Democratic New York Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Jerry Nadler and Adriano Espaillat. They were joined by other elected officials from Illinois, California, Texas and other states.

Protesters in front of the hotel did not take too kindly to the delegation, as they lobbied Biden to merely provide work permits to illegals released within the U.S. interior. In particular, the demonstrators drowned out Cortez's speech by shouting "close the border."

Adams later stressed that he was not the one avoiding a face-to-face discussion with the president. During a separate appearance on TV station PIX 11, he suggested that Biden's reluctance to talk to him may have something to do with his "blunt rhetorical stylings."
    "I'm a New Yorker. We do not run away from things; we move toward them. You know my authentic style of communicating," the mayor said. "I walk around with that New York communication style. You know, I don't search through a thesaurus to find a politically correct way of saying, 'You are hurting me. You are hurting my city.'"

Adams: Illegal immigration heavily impacting the Big Apple's economy

The NYC mayor also stressed that Biden must understand the economic impact of illegal immigration on the Big Apple's economy.
    "I am hoping that he understands this beautiful city that's the economic engine of this entire country is being saddled with $2 billion that we spent already, $5 billion we're going to spend in this fiscal crisis [and] $12 billion in the next two budgetary cycles," Adams said. "[NYC] doesn't deserve this."
    His latest remarks followed an earlier warning he issued to New Yorkers that the influx of illegal immigrants will "destroy NYC." Following that prediction, he announced that city services would be cut across the board. Adams directed every city agency to cut their budgets by five percent, so the Big Apple can afford the $12 billion needed to address the influx of illegals.
    "Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don't see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City," warned Adams, stressing the last four words. (Related: NYC Mayor Eric Adams warns illegal immigrants will DESTROY the city.)
    Meanwhile, the Biden administration has turned a deaf ear to Adams' complaints – and has even pointed its finger at the mayor. Two staffers from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) aired their concerns to NBC News over NYC's handling of the illegal immigrant crisis.
    One senior DHS official pointed out that the city has "no exit strategy" for the illegals that get bused from Texas. This strategy, they added, helps migrants find their way out of the city's shelter system. "It's not an operationally sound effort," the official said.
    A second federal official also shared their thoughts on the matter. They remarked that concerns regarding the migrant issue in NYC could overshadow accomplishments made by the Biden administration on immigration and other issues.
    Visit Migrants.news for more stories about the ongoing migrant crisis burdening NYC.
    Watch this news report about Democratic New York Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Jerry Nadler being heckled during their visit to the Roosevelt Hotel.

This video is from the NewsClips channel on Brighteon.com.
    More related stories:

Protesters heckle AOC during Democrat press conference on NYC's escalating illegals crisis – leftists don't want more migrants in their back yard.
    Finger-pointing Biden admin officials blame NYC Mayor Adams for migrant crisis, say city lacks "exit strategy" for illegals.
    BREAKING POINT reached: NYC, other sanctuary cities "tired" of illegal immigrants influx, struggle with local resources.
    NYC Mayor Eric Adams admits mass illegal immigration is inherently destructive for the Big Apple.
    Sources include:
    Breitbart.com
    NYDailyNews.com
    NBCNews.com
    Brighteon.com

Stop by and see for yourself! NYC Mayor Adams invites Biden to visit “migrant hotel” in Big Apple – NaturalNews.com
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Put Biden, Harris, and Mayorkas in a boat in the middle of the Rio Grande and drop anchor!

They are traitors!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL