Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

Street protests with swine flue?

What will the swine flue do to May protests?

I certainly don't think protesters should be exposing each other and the rest of our communities to the risk of swine flue.

If they do then they will infect each other. Some may die but it would be a nightmare for the taxpayers as we will end up paying their medical bills. At least law enforcement can use their standard issued gas masks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We should start calling and faxing to demand an immediate halt to plans for these public health threats
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We want the May 1 illegal alien protests.

The last time they had big May 1 protests, ALIPAC had our biggest new membership boost in our history.

Also, it is recognized as fact that the may 1 protests of 2006 backfired on the illegals.

The Obama administration and his fellow SPP conspirators do not want the illegals in the streets on May 1 because they know it could harm their plans like it did last time.

W

April
    CALL NOW AND DEMAND THAT THE BORDERS BE CLOSED!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-888912.html#888912

W- I understand the motivation to increase membership but I think this flue threat could be a costly overall danger to all Americans and street assemby could accelerate a pandemic.

IMO when there is an "all clear" from CDC and HMO, then any marches can resume and reaction to them can begin again.

Myself, I sent an email to Mayor Villariagosa asking him for an official warning to the public about this danger....not that he will do anything.

I agree with having anything that makes the illegals looks worse.
    This couldn't have happened at a better time except maybe earlier.
    I love that Obama was there at that time too! LOL
    Muslim, pigs, it makes me laugh...

I'm all for Pandemics too. War and Pandemics are caused by over-population.
    It's a natural occuring thing to thin out the weak.

3rd world countries in our global trade will be killing lots more of us down the road.
    Nothing is checked as it comes in containers at ports.
    Our country is on it's way to a Banana Republic with Obama at the helm.

I'm against NAFTA and any Global trade unless it is with a country that is NOT a filthy sh*t hole.
    When will we learn that we need to disassociate ourselves from Mexico & China!
    BUT until someone of REAL importance dies and not just us commoners, NOTHING will change.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    W- I understand the motivation to increase membership but I think this flue threat could be a costly overall danger to all Americans and street assemby could accelerate a pandemic.

IMO when there is an "all clear" from CDC and HMO, then any marches can resume and reaction to them can begin again.

Myself, I sent an email to Mayor Villariagosa asking him for an official warning to the public about this danger....not that he will do anything.
    The LAST people I would trust is CDC or Homeland Security!
    They are incompetent idiots and have shown that time and time again...
    Wouldn't a sane nation stop all border crossings until EVERYONE can be individually checked BEFORE coming into this country? Maybe we should purchase the machines the Chinese use to check the crowds with a thermo machine that detects temperatures in humans? What do I know I'm a commoner...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We want the May 1 illegal alien protests.

The last time they had big May 1 protests, ALIPAC had our biggest new membership boost in our history.

Also, it is recognized as fact that the may 1 protests of 2006 backfired on the illegals.

The Obama administration and his fellow SPP conspirators do not want the illegals in the streets on May 1 because they know it could harm their plans like it did last time.

W

On my part, I was only kidding.

I also think it's a good idea for the illegal aliens to march.......ESPECIALLY right now.

How's that going to look? An epidemic starts in Mexico with pandemic potential which has caused enough concern that the US is under a state of public health emergency. And millions of illegal aliens....mostly Mexicans......plan on crowding into OUR streets, in a country where they don't even belong to demand this, that, and every other thing with no thought or concern whatsoever as to any contagions they might be spreading around.

What a great strategy! Whether they've been here awhile or just got here, it will be the perfect display of the overall ignorance to the most basic of disease prevention measures and blatant disregard for health risks to the population in general.

It will also add just the right touch when they start spitting all over the place in contempt, relieving themselves wherever, throwing dirty baby diapers on the ground, leaving behind tons of trash and doing all of those other things they do in connection to their "events".

Yep......I say let 'em march. It'll be good for their image.

Hey guys! I happen to live in the epicenter of the illegal population.

I DON'T think it is a good idea for these marches to occur at the same time as this flu threat. If they do and it spreads, some people (and you know who) will have to be accountable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast