Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quite the dramatic day here at Alipac . . .

oh well, you guys are keeping me entertained while I study for my nursing boards!

It's true about the ammonia levels. Makes people crazy and out of it.

I pray also for his family -- very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I don't understand why he didn't get food from a local church or from welfare. It is a shame that he chose this route. I feel for his family.
    I agree. It's sad all the way around. At least no one got killed or injured (except him).

I can't really condemn his choice language, because I've used language like that myself (when I'm extremely mad, which happens too often these days).
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I don't believe I targeted this particular man as being an alcoholic. I simply stated a fact because someone had mentioned he had a DUI. The increased ammonia levels from liver disease from any etiology could be an explanation for his bizarre behavior. It is my personal belief that his thinking would have to originally lean toward holding us out as people to be hated, exacerbated by increased ammonia levels secondary to liver disease, but others would not agree with that. I do appreciate William's intolerance of anyone abusing us to the extent this man did, no matter what the circumstances. Too bad more hospital administrators don't share his viewpoint. Maybe then, I wouldn't be sitting here with excruciating back pain because some patient decided I needed to be beat on for trying to keep him in the bed and not on the concrete floor with his noggin busted.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910