Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stunned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arrow WELCOME HOME! My entire family thinks of all the troops daily. Eyes are filled with tears now just thinking and knowing what you and all our troops have experienced. We treasure each and every military persons. I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE HOME!

Bless you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    GOD BLESS YOU FOR ALL YOU and Others like you DO and lets all keep praying for America!!

Hello everyone,
    Thank you so much again for your support, and good wishes. I am still IN Iraq. I dont come home for another few months. If you would like to send items to the troops, we have an education area here, that we use for calling home, watching TV and the like. I would be more than happy to put anything you send there. Thank you so much for thinking of us. I feel as though ALIPAC is part of my extended family, and it is very difficult being away from home, and all of you. Thank you again, and If you wish to send care packages, I will PM you with my address. God Bless you, and God bless The United States of America.
    "I'm An American, and I'm PISSED OFF!!!"

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by arrow782001
    Hello everyone,
    Thank you so much again for your support, and good wishes. I am still IN Iraq. I dont come home for another few months. If you would like to send items to the troops, we have an education area here, that we use for calling home, watching TV and the like. I would be more than happy to put anything you send there. Thank you so much for thinking of us. I feel as though ALIPAC is part of my extended family, and it is very difficult being away from home, and all of you. Thank you again, and If you wish to send care packages, I will PM you with my address. God Bless you, and God bless The United States of America.
    Arrow...Please let me know what things are needed in a care package..specific items ..I would like to try and help out with a few things.
    Thank you for your sacrifices for all of us here at home

What a great Idea . especially with the holidays coming, could you also give me an any Idea's (List) and the address to send them, maybe I can get a few people around here to contribute things also...how fun!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hey! I got a PM from Arrow - woot!!! I thought I'd share it here! These are the things he asked me for. I won't post his address here though. Like he said above, if you want to send him some love in a box, PM him.

Does anybody here clean guns? When he says rags, does he mean old t-shirts and such, or the disposable type they sell in auto parts stores?

Thank you so very much for your willingness to support the troops. I asked the folks around here what they really wanted and needed, and believe it or not, the troops wanted Potato chips and rags (like automotive rags; red or whatever) to clean weapons with. If you wouldnt mind, we also do have some single soldiers who would love to receive letters of thanks, as well as psp games, and movies (I know that is a lot to ask for, and I apologize.) I also have some guys who want books on the founding fathers, and the constitution, and the way it was intended. You can send these items in a flat rate box, and I will distribute them. If you wouldnt mind speading the word that would be wonderful. Thank you again for your continued support, we sure need it. My address is ......
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I'll ask my husband about the rags, he is an ex marine...I am putting a box together and will get it in the mail to him
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

How nice that we can be involved and help our troops.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He said any rags that don't leave link is good...the ones they sale at home depot are cheap and great, I bought my husband some for the gargage.

Thanks for the scoop on the rags!

Here is some information about sending packages to the troops. Apparently it is very inexpensive, and you can order free supplies from the Post Office.
    To help the families and friends of military personnel, Large Priority Mail Flat-Rate boxes sent to overseas military addresses are charged only domestic mail prices. Packages sent to APO/FPO addresses overseas cost only $10.95. The contents can be any weight for one low rate. If it fits, it ships.

The Postal Service continues to show its support by offering free Military Care Kits, designed specifically for military families sending packages overseas. The mailing kits can be ordered by phone by calling 1-800-610-8734 and asking for the Care Kit. Each kit includes two Priority Mail boxes, six Priority Mail Flat-Rate boxes, eight Priority Mail labels, one roll of Priority Mail tape and eight customs forms with envelopes. To order free Priority Mail boxes, visit www.usps.gov .
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast