Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support Arizona governor

Support Arizona governor

April 6, 2011

To the Editor:

I would like to know, if I went to Mexico or any other country illegally, against their immigration laws, would I be treated the same as illegal immigrants are treated in our country? Would I receive free schooling, health care, no tax obligations, Social Security? Would I expect to get all of the freedoms as the citizens in that country get? Jan Brewer, governor of Arizona, has been and still is trying to do what our government should have done years ago. Other states want the same, but are too afraid of being “politically incorrect.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Inform the people of the true cost of illegal immigrants to the citizens of the United States and let us vote on it. After all, this is our country, isn’t it?
    We elected people who were supposed to represent US, since they are more interested in supporting the illegal invasion or are afraid of being labeled racist please do allow US the vote!

WE The People:

We've been labeled racist for so long it doesn't even phase us anymore! We don't give a crap about political correctness! What we do care about is watching OUR tax dollars line the pockets and subsidize the lifestyle of all the illegals milking the system. What we do care about is seeing the LAW applied to EVERYONE, not watch it be subverted for the benefit of illegals. What we do care about is taking care of our FELLOW AMERICANS first! We care about AMERICANS losing their homes and lifestyle because the illegals have our jobs.

So please DO allow us the vote! WE will show YOU how it's done!

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    So please DO allow us the vote! WE will show YOU how it's done!
    Because we wouldn't pass the dream act, they already know what the outcome of that vote would be and the Dems are fricken high on power and money! Unfortunately it's our money!

Every tax paying American should go into work and file exempt on they're W2's we don't need the Dems to shut this place down we need taxpayers not paying taxes because they are not being represented by our representatives!

Horse farms, Drug Cartels, Back Stabbing Union Leaders, Construction Industries are the ones representing us in congress only they aren't representing us, they're representing our replacements! Yes all you Union stiffs! You are being replaced at an alarming rate! Wait till all teachers are required to be bi-lingual!

This is our last chance to save our country! We need to all agree on a Presidential Candidate and match the Progressives dollar for dollar, vote for vote +1 This is a completely different kind of fight we're in, it's not a stand up fight like we're used to, it's a bug hunt!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Wait till all teachers are required to be bi-lingual!
    And doctors. And cops.

And you and me.

It is already being required in some places. you must be bilingual and speak spanish. Makes my blood boil! A foreigner can come here and not have to speak english, but we are forced to speak theirs.

It doesn't matter if they call us racist or some other colorful word. They are trying to wear us down and make us good little puppets that will dance and do as they say. This is our Country and we're not going to give it away. English is our language and not spanish! Jobs belong to our people and not law breaking invaders.