Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Once_A_Democrat said:

Ron Paul's plan for TRUE FREE TRADE with no tariffs will cause more job lost and no taxes will make for a weak defense.
    Your still a Democrat!

Merry Christmas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PFWAG
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Hey PFWAG,

Why don't you quit spamming the boards with the same damned 3 paragraphs over and over. Is the Romney campaign paying you for this crap?
    You mean like some of your dribble? Actually, with Tancredo out I would normally be a Hunter guy but he doesn't have a chance so I've switched to Thompson with the HOPE that he sees the light on illegal immigration and toughens his stand even more.

BTW, I'm the only one who bothered to tabulate the stand of the candidates on illegal immigration providing information for people to make an intelligent choice rather than just offering OPINIONS. I also provided all the links enabling people to separate the BS from the actual facts. You could have done both too but didn't.

Thompson who is a member of the CFR? Yea way to go. We will have the NAY before you know it.

Ron Paul wants to bring our troops home but if we are attacked we need to declare war legally through congress and not some police action declared by the President that gets Americans killed, costs us trillions of dollars and accomplishes nothing.

I will vote for Ron Paul!
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

"They can keep their oil and all their sand."

How do you suppose this country survives/continues without oil??

It will take YEARS before we could get away from oil.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Paul believes it's "none of our business" whether or not countries like Iran and Syria develop nuclear weapons.
    Yep, and such a ridiculous position will reverse our efforts to halt the proliferation of nuclear weapons. Without a doubt, an increase in countries with nuclear weapons will enhance the possibility of nuclear warfare. I can't see how anyone could support a non-intervention policy where the proliferation of nuclear weapons are concerned. IMO, a Ron Paul presidency would make the world a much more dangerous place for years to come.
    I agree!! This is not something that can be ignored----or stated that it is none of our business.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    . Simply with continued loss of our manufacturing plants, outsourcing, importing of illegal slave labor we cannot, rather a super strong defense and when necessary hit with overpowering force but not remain in country to rebuild our enemy. The world has change folks and if we don't change very fast countries like China will buy us out and take over without firing a shot.
    Ron Paul's plan for TRUE FREE TRADE with no tariffs will cause more job lost and no taxes will make for a weak defense.
    Yep, it will just increase the amount of imports into the country.

Quote Originally Posted by PFWAG
    Paul is weak on immigration
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-95435-.html

and just plain nutty when it comes to foreign policy.

Paul doesn't have a modicum of understanding about what Islam is all about nor any idea that Allah instructs his followers to lie, cheat, steal, and kill to convert the whole world to Islam. He wouldn't have a clue on what the Islamic doctrine of abrogation is all about.

Ron Paul would pull our military from all foreign lands, cut off all military funding, and actually believes that if we simply IGNORE Islamic countries, that Muslims will suddenly stop following the teachings of Mohammed, that they'll throw their Qur'ans away, and that they will then gather around the camp fire with the infidels (us!) to sing Kumbaya.

Paul believes it's "none of our business" whether or not countries like Iran and Syria develop nuclear weapons. Paul believes Islamic "radicals" hate the United States because we're in Iraq, completely ignoring the fact that the Qur'an specifically teaches Muslims to murder all infidels (non-believers) and wage war upon them wherever they live. Paul doesn't even seem know the history of the Muslim attacks against the USA BEFORE we were in Iraq, let alone all the Miuslim attacks against people whose countries have nothing to do with Iraq..

Ron Paul may have a few good ideas on immigration but they are coming from an isolationist bunker mentality.

Thompson is much stronger on illegal immigration and Hunter is the head of the field now that Tancredo has dropped out. And neither of them are nutty.
    You are far from the only one posting facts on this forum, you are the one posting the dribble and so ill informed at that!!

Ron Paul is one of the middle three and rising fast, you must be one of those corporate pukes thats Pauls winning will threaten their existence in America...or stop the North American Union from destorying middle class Americans!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

So, why exactly are people calling names when they don't agree with someone or the information that they posted?????

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Paul believes it's "none of our business" whether or not countries like Iran and Syria develop nuclear weapons.
    Yep, and such a ridiculous position will reverse our efforts to halt the proliferation of nuclear weapons. Without a doubt, an increase in countries with nuclear weapons will enhance the possibility of nuclear warfare. I can't see how anyone could support a non-intervention policy where the proliferation of nuclear weapons are concerned. IMO, a Ron Paul presidency would make the world a much more dangerous place for years to come.

I agree!! This is not something that can be ignored----or stated that it is none of our business.
    i'VE POSTED ALINK ABOUT OIL 3 TIMES, IT'S A DOCUMENT A NOBODY READS, THIS IS WHY THIS COUNTRY IS IN SUCH A LAMENTABLE SITUATION.

Our country is on the verge of Facism or maybe we are in it already.We need someone to stop Big Business and the Elite from ruining OUR country.

Americans are being taxed into the poor house and that has to stop.So besides the President we need to change Congress.Not only to remove IA's but to stop giving subsidies to Oil Companies,Rich Agra Businesses etc.

Why are we still in So. Korea and other countries ? Waisting Tax Payer money on Policing the world ? Its time for a new direction and a fresh new approach to Foreign Policy and the Governing of our Great Nation.

The only Republican candidate who will shake up Washington is Ron Paul.All the other candidates,who have a chance of winning,will continue "Business as Usual". IMO

He will remove most of the power from Washington and give it back to the states and that is as it should be.

I like Thompson's personality but no way would I vote for an ex lobbyist to be head of our Nation.

Merry Christmas Everyone
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast