Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PFWAG
    Paul is weak on immigration
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-95435-.html

and just plain nutty when it comes to foreign policy.

Paul doesn't have a modicum of understanding about what Islam is all about nor any idea that Allah instructs his followers to lie, cheat, steal, and kill to convert the whole world to Islam. He wouldn't have a clue on what the Islamic doctrine of abrogation is all about.

Ron Paul would pull our military from all foreign lands, cut off all military funding, and actually believes that if we simply IGNORE Islamic countries, that Muslims will suddenly stop following the teachings of Mohammed, that they'll throw their Qur'ans away, and that they will then gather around the camp fire with the infidels (us!) to sing Kumbaya.

Paul believes it's "none of our business" whether or not countries like Iran and Syria develop nuclear weapons. Paul believes Islamic "radicals" hate the United States because we're in Iraq, completely ignoring the fact that the Qur'an specifically teaches Muslims to murder all infidels (non-believers) and wage war upon them wherever they live. Paul doesn't even seem know the history of the Muslim attacks against the USA BEFORE we were in Iraq, let alone all the Miuslim attacks against people whose countries have nothing to do with Iraq..

Ron Paul may have a few good ideas on immigration but they are coming from an isolationist bunker mentality.

Thompson is much stronger on illegal immigration and Hunter is the head of the field now that Tancredo has dropped out. And neither of them are nutty.
    His foreign policies are definitely not possible in today's world in regard to the Muslim terrorists and terrorist countries!!

Besides wanting to try to FORCE Islam on every individual/country throughout the world.........They also want to try to take over the oil supply----or price it----so that it leads to the US bankruptcy/destruction.

There is NO way that any country should let Iran get its hands of nuke weapons.

The claim by Iran that they are just exploring energy options, is BS!!

They have enough oil that they can burn it----but they need other energy sources??

Remembr two years ago when the US and France offered Iran everything that they needed in order to produce the "energy" that they claimed they needed----but Iran turned it down.

So, why would they turn it down??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    So, why exactly are people calling names when they don't agree with someone or the information that they posted?????
    I don't know "Bren" maybe because some people don't post facts, they just make up there own information and throw crap out there, but you see ALIPACers are more educated than most forums, and it is harder to fool them!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Paul believes it's "none of our business" whether or not countries like Iran and Syria develop nuclear weapons.
    Yep, and such a ridiculous position will reverse our efforts to halt the proliferation of nuclear weapons. Without a doubt, an increase in countries with nuclear weapons will enhance the possibility of nuclear warfare. I can't see how anyone could support a non-intervention policy where the proliferation of nuclear weapons are concerned. IMO, a Ron Paul presidency would make the world a much more dangerous place for years to come.
    However, I do DEFINITELY believe that we should be paid with oil---and very favorable oil prices----for being in the Middle East!! This is ESPECIALLy true, as we are going to be there a long time.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

STOP with the terrorist crap... If our government was so worried about terrorist, ask your self after more than 6 years (9/11) why are our borders still wide open and people crossing our border from all over the world!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    So, why exactly are people calling names when they don't agree with someone or the information that they posted?????
    I don't know "Bren" maybe because some people don't post facts, they just make up there own information and throw crap out there, but you see ALIPACers are more educated than most forums, and it is harder to fool them!!!
    I still do not think that it is a reason to call names. Everyone can state their opinions, debate/discuss----without resorting to name calling.

STOP with the terrorist crap... If our government was so worried about terrorist, ask your self after more than 6 years (9/11) why are our borders still wide open and people crossing our border from all over the world!!!
    Well, this is DEFINITELY true-----the borders and ports need closed/secured NOW-----not just for the illegals, but for the terrorists who can easily come in as well.

I still do not think that it is a reason to call names. Everyone can state their opinions, debate/discuss----without resorting to name calling.
    I don't recall anyone calling anyone a name, just calling them on facts or telling him he is ill advised. people can not come on this forum and make up imformation, he has posted the same crap on three threads, if he posts it again, I want to see proof where he got it!

I don't recall anyone calling anyone a name, just calling them on facts or telling him he is ill advised. people can not come on this forum and make up imformation, he has posted the same crap on three threads, if he posts it again, I want to see proof where he got it!
    Then just say that!! I don't agree with you, show me the proof of what you posted!!!

[

They have enough oil that they can burn it----but they need other energy sources??

Remembr two years ago when the US and France offered Iran everything that they needed in order to produce the "energy" that they claimed they needed----but Iran turned it down.

There are lots of sites where you can search and have all your answers.
    Like Sosad said Alipacers used to educate themselves, books, DVDs, sites, you have to search and read you will be amazed how many things are behind the curtains but you can get to know.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    [

There are lots of sites where you can search and have all your answers.
    Like Sosad said Alipacers used to educate themselves, books, DVDs, sites, you have to search and read you will be amazed how many things are behind the curtains but you can get to know.
    I have been following this issue for over two years---I don't need to be "educated".

There is NO reason for this.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast