Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SWARM the Minutemen - Post Action Update

Deleted by Vmama
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Yes, we discussed your actions in many circles. Disrupting the communications of others is a violation of Federal law.

Swarm the Minutemen has been reported to the FCC and other agencies. No wonder that those that support lawless illegal aliens support other criminal actions.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know I interrupted your meeting that night, but I still feel it was warranted. The Minutemen should save a copy of the server logs from that time period. Those logs will show the IP number and time of each request. From that you can build a list of the IP numbers and time range of each and every little kiddy involved.

That list can be given to the FBI and FCC who can go to the individual ISP with a subpoena to get the name and address of who used that IP number during that specific time.

Civil suit against the org. and all the users involved is a possibility. Go for big bucks and bankrupt the scumbags.