Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Take Encouragement

Take encouragement from our voices. We hit hard on the Senate Immigration bill. Another area where the public spoke, and spoke up loud and clear was Jet Blue's sponsoring the radical left website "The Daily Kos".

Jet Blue's customers, such as I, contacted them. We did it by the thousands and they pulled their sponsorship. Don't think we don't make an impact. WE DO. Many want to down play how much power the American citizen has, and some of us have begun to believe it. WELL, not anymore. More and more of us are speaking to friends and family and they are shocked at some of the things they didn't know.

Take heart! We will be heard and heard again and again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Why would the media say that the American voices are heard? That will ruin there plans for world domination!!! They spread there propaganda machine in high gear and let it ride!!! Let our voices shut those machines down!!! We did it before we can do it again!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

As much as I read this forum to get the news...hearing good news for a change always puts a smile on my face. There should be a separate listing for "Good News"...we all need to hear posts like this occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by WesternMA
    As much as I read this forum to get the news...hearing good news for a change always puts a smile on my face. There should be a separate listing for "Good News"...we all need to hear posts like this occasionally.
    That's a great idea Western. Hey, Dixie you hear that. Let's have a "Good News" section.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)