Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE NATIONAL EVENTS GOING ON IN AUGUST

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very impressive. Now we need to get our people in supporting roles on many of these events.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William:

I met Frosty Wooldridge and his group today at his rally on the Boston Common and I thanked them all for what they are doing and for coming to Boston. He seem pleased that someone was there to represent ALIPAC and stated that he did enjoy your hospitality when he was in NC. I also met many other people from different organizations around my state and got their info and will be in touch with them as well as a minuteman from Campo California. His name is Max Kennedy and he has traveled around the country and been stationed at the border for quite some time. Most of the detractors we had at the rally were 20 somethings that really did not have a clue as to what was really going on and were just looking for something to rail against even thought they clearly do not know what it is. I took quite a few pictures and will post them on the site in the photo section early this week. Did not see any TV cameras there although Frosty assured me they were all notified. There were many photographers though and will try to find some pics other than my own to post.

It is important to attend any and all rallies that are in your area or state if at all possible to have a presence, promote ALIPAC and do some networking with other groups in your area. We are all in this together and must do whatever we can even if it is only in our own backyard (state).
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn