Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TANCREDO being Attacked - *Poison* the new Buzz Word

I posted my concerns about this only hours
    ago but am shocked to see it beginning so
    quickly.

background info:
    Larry Kudlow -Some months before the "comprehensive / amnesty / mccain-kennedy" issue popped onto the political scene, Larry Kudlow {financial globalist - Reagan admin} mysteriously got a prized Sat. morning radio talk show with wabc radio out of NYC. It wasn't long before one could identify his goal of moving the bush agendas forward. He carefully placed the issues into his show before they became widely known by the public and slowly increased their mention so as to make it the norm while carefully crafting his "agreement" with bush & gang. Immigration & undocumented workers are the words he chose to use to describe ILLEGAL ALIENS.

John McIntyre {realclearpolitics.com} -is one of Kudlow's weekly guests. He also slowly began to move "immigration & comprehensive" forward playing off of Kudlow for quite a while until the amazing crescendo today.

Today:
    Kudlow, for all intents and purposes, endorsed mccain.

** But the most shocking thing to me was both his & McIntyre's attack on Tancredo and the repubs who are pushing the losing, hate filled "immigration" issue.

Tancredo is poison.
    Tancredo is poison to the "new repub party."
    Tancredo should be "taken out now" to clear the path for the good 08 contenders in the new repub party.

{Their words! "Taken out now"}

There was a woman caller, Italian immigrant grandparents, who expressed her disagreement with them concerning Illegal immigration. Kudlow literally shouted her down! He shouted her down saying, and I quote, "get over it. It's OVER. Get over it"........and hung up. Then he spoke to McIntyre about the hate coming from these people The hate is destroying the repub party. The hate from the "Tancredo" people.

Is Tancredo that much of a "threat" to the globalists who, under the guise of free trade, desperately need the SPP & NAU that they've begun an attack on Tancredo so soon?

All I can say is that I'm completely shocked to hear such "hate" filled rhetoric coming from this quarter so quickly and I believe that this is extremely important for us to absorb so that we can be ready for the dirty tricks that are coming our way very soon.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think they hate what he stands for. He is a man of faith and principle. Pray for him and his family for strength and protection.

Thanks for posting this Sis. If they are coming after him like that you can bet they do indeed feel threatened! Kudlow a mouthpiece for all we oppose. People like Larry Kudlow are the epitome of our enemy! They blatantly and viciously promote this invasion and lawlessness in addition to showing outright disdain for our way of life. Globalist in every sence of the word!

Bright side of this is we are moving in the right direction.

I believe that this is extremely important for us to absorb so that we can be ready for the dirty tricks that are coming our way very soon.
    Amen! This is just the start.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I still frequent and post over at FR. I think one advantage to doing so is reading and understanding, first hand, the hatred possessed and spewed toward ANYONE who disagrees with OBL, NAU/SPP and Bush. Freepers are calling for Jim to 'purge' the 'defeatists' and and the anti OBL crowd are treated regularly to personal attacks, directly or implied, like 'racists' and 'haters' . Tancredo, Corsi, Paul, Poe, Hayworth, and Graf, and anyone else who's ever spoken out, are hated and anyone who supports them, are hated. None of this would surprise me, if I were at the DU, but these are Republicans and I expect it is going to get much worse before it gets better and if FR is any indication of what the climate is like in the 'real world', then Republicans are truly at war against each other and the only person winning is Bush..... free to use the Dims to pass the OBL agenda.

I truly wish that Tancredo would throw his hat into the ring and I also wish that someone prominent, perhaps a Graf-type, would step forward and lead the way, in uniting all of the anti-illegal, anti-open borders groups to defeat the OBL.

Just my 2 cents.

Re: TANCREDO being Attacked - *Poison* the new Buzz Word

Oh, and the "new Republican party" being referred to in your post, are being called the new "Bush Conservatives" and this kind of 'propoganda' piece is used to push their agenda, which includes the following. The entire artical is linked below, and IMO reads like Nazi-ism:

"Bush Conservatives respect the immigrant worker in the sense we understand people need to make a life (not just a living). We do not want the broken current system to stay hostage to the “Fence Only” crowd. The illegal immigrant worker will pay a penalty in back taxes and lost time towards citizenship. That level of penalty is sufficient for the crime of missing paperwork. We respect those who are trying to do nothing more than raise a family. The Republicans can now have the mantle of harshness towards otherwise good people. They can focus on their vision of the few bad apples representing the entire immigrant population. They can ignore the more realistic, broader images that include aliens fighting for our country - the other immigrant worker. The only people who get my support will embrace Bush’s comprehensive vision of workers who are registered, background checked, working in the open economy, and who must avoid criminal activities if they stay here. They will not become citizens immediately, and in fact will not be able to apply any time here as illegal aliens towards citizenship. They will become our neighbors working by our side, raising their children with ours. And like the good neighbors we are, we will reach out and help them assimiliate to our society. The Reps can be the party of rounding up aliens for deportation. They are apparently clinging to that image with a death grip anyway."

http://strata-sphere.com/blog/index.php/archives/2966

Note the WE vs. THEY mindset!

"Bush Conservatives not only believe in Reagan’s 11th commandment to not speak ill of fellow conservatives - we live it. From the Gang of 14, to Harriet Miers, to Dubai Ports World and to the immigration issue - there has been a brand of Republican which eschewed the 11th commandment. So let the Republicans be defined by that group - Bush Conservatives will be defined by their antithesis. Bush conservatives are not afraid of the word ‘compromise’. They despise the word ‘failure’. If there is a good idea, we do not care what party gets credit - we care that the good ideas get enacted. It is not Party uber America anymore."

Is Tancredo that much of a "threat" to the globalists who, under the guise of free trade, desperately need the SPP & NAU that they've begun an attack on Tancredo so soon?
    Last spring when illegal aliens rallied in my streets I went to see what the president was saying. It's Ok was the answer.

So I ran to my party to see what they were going to do about this president. It's OK was the answer.

The more I thought on it, the more it seemed like the end of America. So I started searching for "save America."

I came across Tancredo saying that America had turned away from law and order, was no longer a sovereign nation, and we must work to save her. Yeah, he's a "threat" and so is the truth he carries.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi ya mrazmerized!

Thanks for finding that. I was wondering what that meant! "New Bush Conservatives".

While I do not trust GW Bush and think he is a globalist traitor I have never related to the term "BushBot". I get it now...
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

then Republicans are truly at war against each other and the only person winning is Bush..... free to use the Dims to pass the OBL agenda.
    Bush NEEDS his amnesty and open border. The Dems want it, but if they deliver they're all done in 2008. Bush must deliver up the rest of the Republican Party and the 2008 election with it.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

New Bush Conservatives = Global Communism

Remember way back when several years ago a "trial balloon" was put out by the Clinton administration to see if Americans would voluntarily donate 2% (more) of their yearly tax burden to the United Nations?

Now the Bush White House wants to see if you want to "donate" an entire career, yearly paycheck or American citizenship to the "teeming masses" of the third world.

We are about to entire some truly evil times.

The crime of missing paperwork??????????????? Good grief !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast