Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

women and muslims

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I'm sure his disappearance was the best thing that could have ever happened to her. There is just not a snowball's chance in hell that I could ever live like those women are forced to do. It's really a wonder that the women haven't risen up against their lots in life and REVOLTED!! I would be glad to offer my assistance!!!!
    Women are not respected as wives, to Muslim men. Only their mothers get respected.
    Most women dont know until its too late, how bad their lives will be once they commit to a relationship with a muslim man. Actually, that was a bad choice of words. I meant to say, once they are married to these swine.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    It's nice to hear some good news from there, BobC. I guess those kids have just been through so much, it doesn't matter.
    Butterbean--you know the other thing I was thinking about. What about all of those children who have been kidnapped by their Muslim fathers and not allowed to return to their mothers? That's another REALLY disturbing aspect of Islam. I saw one mother on TV several months ago who hadn't seen her children in YEARS. And, the father was getting ready to marry off the 17 year old one. So sad.
    I actually DID see one of those shots of the schools where the boys were rocking back and forth. They looked catatonic. WEIRD.
    RENT THE MOVIE 'NOT WITHOUT MY DAUGHTER' STARRING SALLY FIELDS. IT GIVES YOU A GOOD PERSPECTIVE ON HOW THESE MEN TREAT THEIR WOMEN. PLUS HOW HIS FAMILY SNATCHED HER CHILD AWAY, AND HOW SHE SNUCK OUT OF THE COUNTRY WITH HER DAUGHTER. THE MOVIE IS 'MILD' TO WHAT ACTUALLY GOES ON IN THE WORLD TODAY.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I SAW that movie. It was a great movie and Sally Field did a magnificent job in that one. It was downright scary the control they exercised over her.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well there has been some progress. They are now training women to be suicide bombers.

Well there has been some progress. They are now training women to be suicide bombers.
    Thanks Bob, I needed a good laugh.

You're welcome. Sometimes you have to laugh at the absurdity of it all. I think when we ousted Saddam Hussein we should have been more specific when we talked about pushing womens rights.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011