Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo may have just won some Democrat votes tonight

Anybody else watching the Republican Debate just hear Tancredo slam Bush...that was a huge stand I didn't not see coming in this debate!

As one who see's himself as democrat on some issues I dug that comment by Tancredo! That will get him a ton of press coverage I'm sure.

I really wish they would give Mr. Tancredo more time. He is doing awesome answering questions, he's just not getting enough.

PS- screw McCain
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

All the 2nd tier candidates are getting boned when it comes to time. Tancredo does have an issue with being a proficient public speaker and it does hurt him.

I just like that somebody on that stage showed they have the stones to make such a bold statement instead of being wishy-washy (maybe he is trying to show up Paul). I'm really glad that the person that showed strength is also our ally on stopping illegal immigration!

forgot to add....yes, listening to McCain is just as painfull as listening to Hillary

I am watching it right now. I loved Tom Tancredo's answer about Bush not darking his door. It was a great response!

I can't stand McKennedy!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Yeah, McCain seems to be a Democrat on everything but the Iraq War. If McCain gets the rebublican nomination...bye bye republican party.

Maybe Teddie K can give Johnnie M a long ride over a short bridge.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Mitt Romney got served! I didn't know he was running as a bilingual candidate. I think Tancredo messed up at the end suggesting to hold off on immigration altogether.

Overall, I think I liked Gov. Huckabee and I think he "won" the debate.

Duncan Hunter's remark that the biggest problem today is Kennedy's influence on the big 3 was awesome! zing

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Overall, I think I liked Gov. Huckabee and I think he "won" the debate.
    Agreed

It makes me so mad they did not give Tancredo more time, that Guiliani, Mc Cain makes me sick, I love what Tancredo said about Bush and love what Hunter said about Mc Cain needs to break away from Kennedy
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I was getting sick everytime McCain said "friends". Who does he think he is kidding? Go back to Mexico, that is where your "friends" are.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast