Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And a LOT of Jewish organizations are supporters of amnesty. Maybe we should forward this to the Jewish community and the Jewish organizations. That would surely stir things up!

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I would like to know what the FBI is doing about this. This Group has been making racist attacks, setting up their own government and inciting demostrations and promoting a take over of our country, for a LONG time.
    This is really no different than what the Black communists preach in the Detroit area as well. Louis Farrakhan and his followers have nightly talk shows and interviews about how the Islamic black community is going to destroy the "white race" and turn America into a Communist African nation. Since it is our government policy to give radical Black Islam the right to do this because of "political correctness", this PC thinking is allowed to spill out into the Hispanic community as well.

It's only when you are White and an American citizen that they really crack down...

JAK
    Both groups need to be dealt with....If they don't want to be Americans...they need to live in their home countries. Forget being politically correct.

When I first found this link I was so upset I turned it into the FBI and told them these men are in our universities and our government. I told them that at the "very least" this is a hate crime, but to me it is a form of terrorism!

I know most of you have heard this....but between our universities and these racist latino charter schools and now trying to bring Spanish history and culture into our public classrooms...and pledging allegiance to a foreign flag...foreign flags and communist flags being waved at protests! THERE IS NO difference between these groups. It is happening right now...with Mexico! OUR GOVENMENT DOES NOTHING! TRAITORS!!!
    This is what happens when we allow MASSIVE IMMIGRATION LEGAL/ILLEGAL into this country....they no longer want to "fit in" they want to make it just like the country they left! If they love it so much WE SHOULD SEND THEM HOME!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well you know what we all need to be doing? Copying this and sending it via email, or calling not only all our own local FBI offices, but also the ACLU, and ADL. It would seem to me they need to know whom they support in their cries for amnesty, as well is they are going to breath down the necks of white racist groups (as it should be) then they also need to be equally going after this crackpot group.

So folks, it is activism time, call and email anyone who needs to know, Lou Dobbs, Bill O'Reilly, etc......
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All emailed, so hopefully one will take it as seriously as it should be, somehow I do not believe the ACLU will do it, as they will label it "free speech", you know it is, they are not "blanc" (pardon my French!!)Americans, so far as the ACLU is concerned, this kind of talk is ok with them, and furthermore, protected.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    The Aclu is anti-American...IMO!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, they deifintely are JAK, but I emailed them and challenged them on why they will go after cities attempting to enact ordinances to protect their own communities from the illegal alien invasion when the federal government would not, instead they could use their precious resources to go after groups like this Aztlan group who promote anti-Semitism, and all out hatred of our government, our culture and our system.

One would think from my email they would get the hint that Americans are not fooled by their name, that they only go after groups who try to maintain the American way of life, versus going after those who wish to abolish it.

La Raza funds these schools too! All funding for Atzlan should be halted immediately!!!

I'm going to email a copy to Rep. Charles Norwood of Georgia. He is always leading a charge to stop La Raza.

La Raza funds these schools too! All funding for Atzlan should be halted immediately!!!
    Yes it should be halted to La Raza and to other organizations in this country but the truth is it won't. They want this to occur.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast