Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

TAXPAYER DOLLARS TO FUND ‘WHITE PRIVILEGE’ SEMINAR

MINNESOTA SCHOOLS USE TAXPAYER DOLLARS TO FUND ‘WHITE PRIVILEGE’ SEMINAR
    Posted on April 11, 2011 at 12:54am by
    Meredith Jessup

Minnesota schools — like many across the country — are facing tight budgets these days. The school board recently announced almost $7 million in cuts and 94 teachers are slated to lose their jobs. But, as the Star Tribune’s Katherine Kersten points out,[b] “there’s always room for in the budget for white guilt.â€

Oh brother....he's blaming all whites and all Christians for the bad actions of some....America WAS at first started by whites and we have always been a majority white nation, and whites contribute about 80% to the American culture....but the speakers wish to label all whites as bigoted imperialists. I support equal opportunity for all here legally regardless of color...but apparently these speakers don't recognize that whites have the right to expect equality, too....and I see no actions being taken to prevent a future "Hispanic privelege" either, what with the push to make Hispanics the majority ethnic group in the U.S. plus not force them to assimilate...and THAT will be unequal opportunity for sure!! And their respect for Hugo Chavez's Venezuela says it all!!!

Are you freaking kidding me??????????? If these teachers believe this BS, than they really do need to lose their jobs because they are too ignorant to be teaching the kids!!! And now there is a problem with the illegals flooding Minnesota of all places????? Isn't it like a gazillion degrees below zero in the winter time there?? Good lord this is awful, so now we can't even get away from these invaders by living in a cold arse state. When will they ever just let us live in peace????????
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    This is the biggest bunch of smelly carp I've ever read in my life

Banned
    "The conference is “built on the premise that the U.S. was started by white people, for white people,â€

Banned
    Sponsors of the event include the University of Minnesota, the NAACP, the Denver Foundation and the YWCA of Minneapolis.

Are these morons smoking crack or what ?

YWCA=Young Womens' Christian Association. They MUST be on crack, to support that!!!

Yeah, guys, "la raza" wants all 50 states of your United States of America, even HI which was never claimed by Christopher Columbus....and my friend in Maine said they're coming up there now in larger numbers than before. I think for all of us to be in one location eventually would be dangerous, as they could surround us on all sides and eventually go to war against us after they proverbially paint us into a corner. Let's stop aiming for more and more "toys" and start growing more and more all-American girls and boys!!! Patriots of all colors need to start having more children!!!

Did you know that in Mexico (last itme I checked) you can only be a firefighter or policeman if you are a Mexican ethncially and born a Mexican-even naturalized foreigners cannot be those two professions? Did you know only the native born, ethnic Mexicans can own waterfront property? Talk about "Hipanic privelege"....

There are many in academia and our very own government who believe this garbage. I suggest you read hating whitey and other progressive causes (Title is intentionally left in lower case as is on the cover), by David Horowitz. It will definitely give you a new perspective on this topic.

Guaranteed!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not 100% white but identify culturally as such and can pass for all white, and I'm sick of the elites thinking the way to equality is pushing white people who have done no sin to other races down into the muck while raising up nonwhites who HAVE done sin to other races (white included) and making them lord and master...."equality" my butt!