Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not sure if it will work, but check out this site:

http://p103.ezboard.com/fazrepublicmalc ... 3885.topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jean Wrote:

I didn't listen today so I'm not sure what time mk is referring to
    It was 4:40pm pst, 11/23/06. The John and Ken Show, but John Siegler was hosting the show for them.
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    For those of us in our mid thirties, and up, the day is gone when kids celebrated Halloween and wore their costumes to school, had Halloween parties, brought homemade cupcakes.

Gone are the days when we made Pilgrims hats and "Indian" hats, wore them and ate candy corn off of our homemade cake our teachers may have brought in.

Gone are the day of Christmas trees in our classroom, red and green paper chains across the halls, pictures of Santa Claus all over, Christmas carols being sung in the schools, and gone are the Christmas pageants and Christmas break. The Christmas parties with the homemade goodies and beverages, no more, the calls of "Merry Christmas" all gone.

In it's place, silence, drabness and the call of "Happy Holidays", and "Winter Break". No more homemade goodies that "so and so's" mom brought in, no more sugar highs before we loaded onto the bus, for that long ride home, it seemed that day, the bus took longer than usual!

This was an age of innocence in America, and it is being snatched away from us, but mainly from our kids. They deserve to have this same innocence.

So many people wonder why so many of Americas youth are going bad? We wonder if it is simply a lack of discipline, or the breakdown of American families? I think it is a combination, and it all starts with the breakdown of our morals and our society.

It used to be that when you were "that kind of girl/boy", you did not want people to find out, you were bad. Now it is celebrated. When you swore, it was a mouthwashing experience if your parents found out, now people roll their eyes.

When kids are roaming the streets causing problems, police used to just roll up next to them, scare the whits out of them and the kids would go home, now they lob vulgarities at the officer, who then must threaten to take then to "juvy", it might work, it might not.

It has become very sad that this kind of innocence has been taken away from our kids. They can no longer see the world with childlike awe, someone must convey to them, very early that this country is awful and we white descendents should be ashamed. Notwithstanding that there is plenty of time to learn, to find out and make their own judgements on history.

My kids will be given his innocent view of the world. My 9 year old believes in Santa, the 13 year old, does not say so, he knows, but plays along. They need to retain their ignorance of the world as long as their childhood needs, when they are ready to let it go, it will, and they will be happy people, who want to give that feeling of awe to someone else young. Mine will learn to pass it along, mine will be the ones out there yelling "Merry Christmas".

People who rob this country of that innocence ought to be thrown out, never be let back in. I will say this one time, I hate those people, for all the garbage they throw around and for the stink they cause America!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's all a part of this new multi-cultural, apologetic, revisionist history that the liberal academia loves to push. Instead of teaching that America is the greatest country on the face of the Earth - they teach children to reflect on the negative and remember that we are "just like everybody else" and have committed atrocities and crimes in our past.

Teachers these days love to talk about how we imposed our will on helpless people, overthrew governments in Latin America, imprisoned Japanese Americans, enslaved African Americans, destroyed indiginous Americans, massacred Vietnamese etc etc. Now they champion and encourage students that buck tradition and heritage by doing things like refuse to pledge Allegiance "under God" and forbid prayer in the classroom. They try to rip apart the fabric of our patriotism by teaching that Thomas Jefferson was having sex with his slave...and that Abraham Lincoln was a homosexual.

The list goes on and on. Basically today's public school teachers like to encourage "critical thinking" by questioning any and everything that has been taught to put America in a good light. They view patriotism as government propoganda and it makes me sick each time I read about it.

They never teach about how America brought democracy to the world...won two World Wars and saved the World from fascist domination not once but TWICE. Most modern everyday items such as the automobile and the computer were invented in this country. The most modern medicine and pharmaceuticals are all from America. We are the most generous country on the planet...giving more money to charity and feeding the hungry and giving during a major disaster than anyone. This is just an inkling of the positives...there are literally millions of reasons this country is the best in the world. Proven by the fact that we have so many illegals! Everybody wants to come here and live the American dream! If we are such bastards...then why does everybody keep risking life and limb to live here

Why can't our public school teachers get a grip?!?

Two words "Political Correctness"

There a limit to everything,
    This country in now "too" generous and "too" sympathetic. This has turned our government into cowards and whimps, which in turn has made this country vonurable to just about anything(else) that might happen. The Government is comfortable with this because they sit behind closed doors with pention that will pay for their luxuries for the rest of their lives.
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    So very true. This country is the greatest, it has been proven time and again. I am afraid that because of the public school systems influence on our kids, that within a generation, all that we have stood for and all that we have been might be gone.

Parents need to be a heavy influence on their children. Better yet, get control of the public schools, and if they cannot, then get their kids the heck out of them. I know some people have to work, and homeschooling seems out of the question, so looking into private schools that might have scholarships or some sort of financial help.

Every time I see this kind of thing happening, it makes me really sad, as they are hitting in the most innocent of places, childrens minds. They are making them believe that American hereo's really were not hero's only bad people.

What the politically correct have forgotten is that ALL humans are prone to making mistakes, and ALL have made mistakes, so to look to America's former leaders and greats, and suppose that they had to lead perfect lives in order to be venerated is unreasonable. No man is an island!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123