Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: TEAMSTERS OFFICIALS WANT TO MEET WITH DONALD TRUMP!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TEAMSTERS OFFICIALS WANT TO MEET WITH DONALD TRUMP!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015...-donald-trump/

BREAKING: Teamsters Withhold Endorsement for Hillary => Want to Meet With Donald Trump (Video)

Jim Hoft Sep 29th, 2015 5:45 pm

TEAMSTERS OFFICIALS WANT TO MEET WITH DONALD TRUMP!

Teamsters officials met behind closed doors today. The union refused to endorse Hillary Clinton for president.
    The officials told FOX News they want to meet with Donald Trump.
    James Rosen reported:

FOX News has learned exclusively the 26 member board decided unanimously to withhold a presidential endorsement… Union executives told me they want to sit down with Republican candidates, most noatably, front-runner Donald Trump who has collaborated with unionized work forces across his real estate career.

Click on link for short video.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

American Workers are ..... RISING UP!

Thank you, Teamsters. I know it took a lot of you to call your leaders to make this happen. Thank you. I hope it works out that you all decide to endorse the one and only candidate in this entire race of candidates wanting to be President who gives one damn about American Workers.

I hope everything goes well in your meeting with Trump, that you like what he has to say and what he plans to do and you all vote to endorse Donald J. Trump for President. We need our industry back, we need our good jobs back, we need our borders secured, we need illegal aliens booted out of here, we need a stop/reduction in legal immigration, we need our trade deals re-done, and yes we need the FAIRTAX! Tell your guys to tell Trump during their meeting with him that we want the FAIRTAX, too. You all can make that happen, too. Really!

Thanks again. Teamsters! This news really and truly made my day.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Trump would be crazy to meet with them! Everyone know that labor union leadership is the biggest supporters and pushers of illegal immigrant amnesty in the country! Without union leadership support the Democrats wouldn't be so adamant in their push for amnesty.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's mostly the unskilled worker's unions. When you get into groups like Machinsts or Aerospace workers they don't like illegals. Teamster don't because they don't want them taking trucking jobs or allowing Mexican trucks in here out of their own self interest. I think we need to make these alliances. I was in the carpenters union and it was the officials who encouraged the illegal aliens--not the membership. So these unions have big mouths talking about "immigrant rights' but the members are pretty sceptical.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I agree that union membership is not the problem. However, their leadership is convinced that an illegal immigrant amnesty will bring in more money through increased membership.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think it's great they want to meet with Trump. We need labor unions back in the Republican Party, these are the Americans who fight for wages and benefits that improve our standard of living. Trump has a lot of experience with unions from his construction projects and probably treated them well, so the members will be loyal to him for that. Trump isn't going to cave on his position, he'll probably convince the union leadership to cave on their outrageous policy of supporting illegal aliens. In any event, it's a great thing. It may not work out, there may be differences the union won't accept, but I like seeing organized labor interested in a Republican candidate like Trump. After all, he doesn't want or need their money, so it's all upside in my view. And the Teamsters deserve better than they're getting. A lot better. Having to compete with Mexican truck drivers? Having new jobs filled with illegal aliens that depress their wages? COME ON!!

Wake Up Teamster Members. It's time to take your union back, it's time for US all to take our country back.

GO TRUMP!!

MW
    The following is an excerpt from an article from 2013 but to my knowledge nothing has changed:

The script was the same elsewhere. The Teamsters opined: "The International Brotherhood of Teamsters supports a path to citizenship for the 11 million undocumented men and women already living and working in this country. Keeping these workers in the shadows would continue their exploitation and the downward pressure on wages and labor standards. Bringing them out of the shadows is good policy." United Food and Commercial Workers President Joe Hansen remarked: "I commend the Senate for taking a major bipartisan step toward making comprehensive immigration reform the law of the land. This bill includes many of the UFCW's principles including a roadmap to citizenship for those already here, strong labor protections for immigrant workers, and a modernized system for allocating employment-based visas based on hard data, not politics." The Laborers International Union of North America declared: "Comprehensive immigration reform must include an earned path to citizenship so there is no underclass of workers that employers can use to drive down wages and working conditions," adding, "LIUNA members and fellow workers will be joining efforts across the country to support a comprehensive reform measure that will help undocumented workers step out of the shadows." And UNITE HERE President Donald "D." Taylorpraised the Senate bill as "creating a comprehensive and bipartisan framework for immigration reform."

http://nlpc.org/stories/2013/08/08/u...ember-concerns

I don't believe for a minute that one American Teamster or any other American Worker in a union wants illegal aliens in the country let alone in their union.

What happens is that the big bosses figure out they could profit from increasing membership from illegals. Totally the opposite of old time union bosses----so obviously honor has exited the stage in America.

And then all of the little union boss wanna-bes start parroting that line, too. And then the unthinking members get sucked into it, plus the 'progressive' zealots and the liberal religious members. Also the political directors will tell them that they need more members to gain political clout, and even the conservative members usually want that. The downside is that you as a member could get replaced if push comes to shove. Plus the impact costs of illegal aliens will be borne by the middle class, not their political overlords.

This is pretty much what I saw happening in my union. Which I resigned from 2 years ago. The biggest problem, I saw, was that even though it was a skilled trade, there is not state licensing or certification, except for specialties. So any dirtbag can get into it.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron View Post
    What happens is that the big bosses figure out they could profit from increasing membership from illegals. Totally the opposite of old time union bosses----so obviously honor has exited the stage in America.

And then all of the little union boss wanna-bes start parroting that line, too. And then the unthinking members get sucked into it, plus the 'progressive' zealots and the liberal religious members. Also the political directors will tell them that they need more members to gain political clout, and even the conservative members usually want that. The downside is that you as a member could get replaced if push comes to shove. Plus the impact costs of illegal aliens will be borne by the middle class, not their political overlords.

This is pretty much what I saw happening in my union. Which I resigned from 2 years ago. The biggest problem, I saw, was that even though it was a skilled trade, there is not state licensing or certification, except for specialties. So any dirtbag can get into it.
    I'm sure that's what happened, because there is no way in hell union workers wanted this mess, and they're all praying SOMEONE will end it. And Trump will. I hope the members stand tall with their leadership. Trump won't back down, he doesn't need their money and unlike Democrats, he doesn't need their agenda support.

Lets hope some real good comes from this meeting both for the American Teamster members and for Trump, depending on what the leadership says it wants. Trump can't be bought, so it's all upside seems to me.
    Last edited by Judy; 09-30-2015 at 01:51 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast