Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ted Hayes campaign heating up

G O O D N E W S A L E R T
    (Only 1,303 words. It is worth the read.)

We Can Win This Election
    YES! We Can...
    Actually Defeat Maxine Waters

Hello “We The Peopleâ€

"We" Must and Can Do Better: Congressman Hayes will obey the Oath of Office to which he is sworn:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God
    Love it! Too many of our politicians have forgotten not only their Oath of Office, but also the American citizens who voted for them under the assumption they were going to protect and promote their best interests!

No where in that Oath of Office do I see any requirement to protect and promote the interests of illegal invaders!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know two people that I work with who live in those districts. I will make sure they know who Ted Hayes is and to vote for him. I will let them know that Maxine Waters has been selling them down the river in favor of illegal invaders! Maxine, you better start packing up your stuff!!

Call Senators and Congress:

1) Extend E-Verify runs out the first of November.

2) No to the Bailout for AIG; we did not bailout ENRON.

Call Switchboard number below to reach your elected officials:

202-224-3121
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)