Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TELLING Illegal Aliens LIKE it IS!

This is what I told the illegal alien mob at last October's rally in Irving, TX:

"Si ustedes NO quieren APRENDER a INGLES, si NO quieren ASIMILAR, si NO quieren RESPETAR a las RAZAS, ETNICIDADES, CULTURAS, y RELGIONES que NO SON SUYAS, si NO quieren SALUDAR la bandera AMERICANA, LAS BARRAS Y LAS ESTRELLAS, si PROFANAN NUESTRA bandera por COLOCANDO a SU bandera ENCIMA de LA NUESTRA, ustedes NO LES MERECEN de VIVIR en ESTE pais, LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS de AMERICA, y ustedes DEBERIAN VOLVER a SUS PROPRIOS paises O SEAN DEPORTADOS, a TODOS de ustedes!"

Which translated, means:
    "If you do NOT WANT to LEARN ENGLISH, if you do NOT WANT to ASSIMILATE, if you do NOT WANT to RESPECT the RACES, ETHNICITIES, CULTURES, and RELIGIONS that are NOT YOURS, if you do NOT WANT to SALUTE the AMERICAN flag, the STARS and STRIPES, if you PROFANE OUR flag by PLACING YOURS ABOVE OURS, you do NOT DESERVE to LIVE in THIS country, the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, and you SHOULD RETURN to YOUR OWN countries OR BE DEPORTED, ALL of you!"

Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I go to several hispanic forums and boards and they
    clearly will not assimulate , they refuse and they
    feel they don't have to.

Now its a free country and its true you don't have to
    speak English

But you do to be a citizen

For now

Did you know in Vegas you need to speak spanish to
    get almost any service sector job here

So if they don't do any of that then they do deserve to be here??? I know an illegal immigrant family who respects the American flag (does not fly the Mex flag), try to speak English with me (an their neighbors), respect the other ethnicities, and try to assimilate. This family does not seem to fit your stereotype so then they should stay here huh?

ANYONE who does NOT WANT to ASSIMILATE or WORSE, believes that they DON'T HAVE to assimilate, does NOT BELONG in OUR country! And I am just ONE of COUNTLESS Americans and decent legal residents who would like NOTHING BETTER than to THROW these racist lowlifes CLEAR OUT of OUR country!

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I go to several hispanic forums and boards and they
    clearly will not assimulate , they refuse and they
    feel they don't have to.

Now its a free country and its true you don't have to
    speak English

But you do to be a citizen

For now

Did you know in Vegas you need to speak spanish to
    get almost any service sector job here
    same here
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal immigrants from Ireland (most of them living in New York) speak English so they've assimilated for the most part no? Why would you want to deport them? Your main issue seems to be with the illegals who don't want to learn English or assimilate.

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Illegal immigrants from Ireland (most of them living in New York) speak English so they've assimilated for the most part no? Why would you want to deport them? Your main issue seems to be with the illegals who don't want to learn English or assimilate.
    I don't care if they are fluent in English, and speak 5 other languages; if they are illegal, they have not earned the right to live in this country.

Anyone who is in this country illegally needs to leave or be deorted. Anyone who is in this country legally, should assimilate and learn English or think about why you wanted to be here in the first place. Simple as that. To be a citizen, you need to learn the language and assimilate into our culture, not come here and force your language or culture on others.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    I don't care if they are fluent in English, and speak 5 other languages; if they are illegal, they have not earned the right to live in this country.
    So all those Irish living in New York who are here illegally, who probably have children should just be shipped back to their country like that. I mean, they probably don't have a home to go back to. Their home is here and they've made a life for themselves here, their children have too. But because they're illegal, never mind the fact that them and their children have most likely assimilated to this country, should just be booted out huh.

The op seems mostly concerned with the assimilation aspect, not the illegality of the issue. That's who I was addressing. You may see things differently than the OP.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast