Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Once people get slammed like that, especially so close to the election, it's over for them. What gets me, is Beck instigates the Tea Parties and 9-12 Projects, and when they find a candidate they like and promote, he deep 6s them. Why? I think because Mrs. Medina was not a neo-con in Libertarian clothes like Beck is himself.

You might be getting the tea parties confused. The real tea party started in 2007 as the Ron Paul Revolution. That is the tea party supporting Medina in this election. Beck hates us and Ron Paul, lolol..

Thus the creation of a fake tea party with neocons such as Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck.. It is an attempt by these people to hijack a strong grassroots tea party group. Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck have nothing in common with the real tea party movement.... evidenced by Beck's hit job on our candidate, Medina. When you think of Beck and Palin, just think "anti tea party" and you'll be on the right track.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... html?cat=9

Neo-con masquerading as a Libertarian Glenn Beck sunk her when he ambushed her with the 9/11 government involvement question, and then he did the same thing he accuses the liberals of doing, by dragging it out, and through the mud.

I wonder why he did that. Could he be working for the other side?
    I am afraid you are so right. I can't count how many people I have talked to that think she is a nut because of what they heard Beck say. So Texas can thank Beck for the choice we will have in November.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Once people get slammed like that, especially so close to the election, it's over for them. What gets me, is Beck instigates the Tea Parties and 9-12 Projects, and when they find a candidate they like and promote, he deep 6s them. Why? I think because Mrs. Medina was not a neo-con in Libertarian clothes like Beck is himself.

You might be getting the tea parties confused. The real tea party started in 2007 as the Ron Paul Revolution. That is the tea party supporting Medina in this election. Beck hates us and Ron Paul, lolol..

Thus the creation of a fake tea party with neocons such as Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck.. It is an attempt by these people to hijack a strong grassroots tea party group. Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck have nothing in common with the real tea party movement.... evidenced by Beck's hit job on our candidate, Medina. When you think of Beck and Palin, just think "anti tea party" and you'll be on the right track.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... html?cat=9
    I will Dianne. I will think, anti-tea party, party.

You see Beck, you use your show to springboard your neo-agendas onto your viewers. They believe every word you say, like you are some sort of Messiah. Thanks Beck for the millions of brainwashed fools.

Since you used your show to screw with our elections, me and thousands of other Americans are currently using our e-mails to get your advertisers pulled. Democracy works!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

This is one instance where a third party and a lot of education about who Rick Perry is couldn't hurt and it could possibly help. Once again, the Medias failing to report to the masses what is going on behind the scenes allows another stake to be driven into the heart of America’s sovereignty.

The results in this race...I'm sure---has McCain feeling more confident about his Arizona race.

And yep, the job Glenn did on Medina finally made me realize he is who everyone has been saying he is.

And last, but not least…WHAT IS WRONG WITH THOSE TEXANS?

From what I heard Medina was just as weak on immigration as Perry and Hutchinson who I don't like either was slightly above both Perry and Medina. So I think we were screwed either way. I don't think Beck deep sixing her was that big of a deal if she wouldn't have been an upgrade over Perry IMO.

I haven't watched Beck at all lately, but from what I've seen of him, he's always blasted both parties and hates RINO's like McCain.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    From what I heard Medina was just as weak on immigration as Perry and Hutchinson who I don't like either was slightly above both Perry and Medina.
    Numbers USA had her rated substantially higher than Hutchinson and Perry. They only thing she seemed to not support was E-varify. But she sis give them a logical reason.
    Certified Member

Is it possible y'all are giving Beck too much credit by saying that he took Medina down? One commentator has that much power? I'm not so sure. If one commentator, such as Olberman had that much power, there would be no point in having elections. Medina's success did not depend on Beck. Beck is an entertainer. Like him or hate him, one commentator does not have the power to effect that large a percentage in votes.
    I am not defending Beck. I'm just saying commentators exist to stir the soup.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStateVoter
    If one commentator, such as Olberman had that much power, there would be no point in having elections.
    Could this be the difference?

Cable News Ratings for Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Glenn Beck – 2,851,000 viewers
    Countdown w/ K. Olbermann – 862,000 viewers

Beck does seem to have quite a few people watching him and lots of people (sheeple) can't tell the difference between entertainment and reality. Other wise Obama would have never gotten elected.
    Certified Member

Tex, I agree with you if you look at the raw number of viewers. It would be interesting to know how many of those viewers were Texans, and how many of those voted. In the numbers crunch game survey results can be skewed. I cannot speak for (sheeple) nor can I speak for anyone else. Not all new-comers to the political ring will have the luck of Sen. Brown. It's just the nature of the beast (politics).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast