Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'll be there.

Its to bad all these couldnt be at the same time withevery state on the border. That way it hits every state hard and the federal government will have to address the issue. We shut down most of the border they have no choice than have to address the issue.

Iam going to the California event, july 1st. It kills me that we can have troops in most of the countrys on this planet but we cant even protect out own borders.

Another thing i just read today is that Mexico is zero-tolerance when it comes to illegals in thier country but its ok when they come across ours? What is wrong with this picture. We need the military on the border!!!!

Acidrain

All great info, Husker. Thanks! If anything comes up you know where to find me.
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

Working to get a group of ALIPAC tarheels to go when it happens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12