Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm not surprised. I think this started happening a month or two ago when I noticed a huge skyrocket in crime here.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    [quote="usanevada"]Don't feel so bad , we are getting a huge number here in Nevada
    from Arizona

thanks for the personal 411, azwreath.

ATTRITION WORKS! KEEP AT IT , PATRIOTS!!

You're welcome EX OC! You also made some very good points here:

Don't feel bad for us, akhope. There will always be a PERIOD OF ADJUSTMENT whenever human migration is concerned. Don't you worry. In time, most states will copy AZ's and OK's laws to drive these illegals SOUTH of the border instead of to other states. ATTRITION WORKS. It is human nature. Just be patient and it will happen.

And you're correct in what you say. There will be a period of adjustment but it will turn itself around.

The key is patience and to just remember that a situation decades in the making is not going to instantly clear up overnight no matter how much we'd like it to.

Although, I must say that I do think things are moving along at a pretty fair clip, all things considered.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    They are like roaches. Turn on the light and they go scurring off somewhere else. Not always far though.
    I was edited by William for a similar comment! He must not be watching!

My family has been in Dallas, Texas, since the 1850's!! I DO NOT want to leave my precious home state!!

I just wish Dallas weren't such a sanctuary city (along with Houston). I just can't see how Dallas can keep having enough jobs for all these illegals, as they are EVERYWHERE I go currently. I see them working at the car washes, fifty million lawn care services, in restaurants, hotels, cleaning people, nannies, factories, etc, etc. I don't think there isn't an industry here in Dallas that DOES NOT use illegals. Every part is filled with them.

Drives me crazy!

TexasGal

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    My family has been in Dallas, Texas, since the 1850's!! I DO NOT want to leave my precious home state!!

I just wish Dallas weren't such a sanctuary city (along with Houston). I just can't see how Dallas can keep having enough jobs for all these illegals, as they are EVERYWHERE I go currently. I see them working at the car washes, fifty million lawn care services, in restaurants, hotels, cleaning people, nannies, factories, etc, etc. I don't think there isn't an industry here in Dallas that DOES NOT use illegals. Every part is filled with them.

Drives me crazy!

TexasGal

That's just the thing of it. These so called sanctuaries for illegals will not be able to keep up as reality sets in.

No matter how booming the economy may be in an area the fact is that eventually there will not be enough jobs for everyone. Same as there will not be enough housing, a sufficient infrastructure to handle the additional burden, or enough resources to sustain them.

Add to that the resulting societal problems which arise from those conditions and you have one hell of an out of control mess.

There's just no way that any state, city, or town is going to survive being a sanctuary in the long run.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    They are like roaches. Turn on the light and they go scurring off somewhere else. Not always far though.
    I was edited by William for a similar comment! He must not be watching!
    carolinamtnwoman, I discovered a more decent way to describe it. I heard it on TV. Use the word "Jello" instead of r----. Same effect.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Drives me crazy!

TexasGal

That's just the thing of it. These so called sanctuaries for illegals will not be able to keep up as reality sets in.

No matter how booming the economy may be in an area the fact is that eventually there will not be enough jobs for everyone. Same as there will not be enough housing, a sufficient infrastructure to handle the additional burden, or enough resources to sustain them.

Add to that the resulting societal problems which arise from those conditions and you have one hell of an out of control mess.

There's just no way that any state, city, or town is going to survive being a sanctuary in the long run.
    You are absolutely right, azwreath. The fact is humans can migrate faster than bureaucracies (local govt) can respond. You can move a whole town of people in one day, but it is going to take local govt 6 months (hypothetically speaking) to build a new road or a new school to accomodate these newcomers. It's just reality. Property taxes are only collected 2x a year, so the local govt has to wait 6 months for the funds, not to mention all the planning and discussion that has to go on.

In addition, there is a LIMIT to everything. If left unchecked, that limit will be reached faster and will just implode on its own. One doesn't have to be an Einstein to know that. The poster child for sanctuary cities is Los Angeles. And it is imploding right now.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

Drives me crazy!

TexasGal

You are absolutely right, azwreath. The fact is humans can migrate faster than bureaucracies (local govt) can respond. You can move a whole town of people in one day, but it is going to take local govt 6 months (hypothetically speaking) to build a new road or a new school to accomodate these newcomers. It's just reality. Property taxes are only collected 2x a year, so the local govt has to wait 6 months for the funds, not to mention all the planning and discussion that has to go on.

In addition, there is a LIMIT to everything. If left unchecked, that limit will be reached faster and will just implode on its own. One doesn't have to be an Einstein to know that. The poster child for sanctuary cities is Los Angeles. And it is imploding right now.

LOL....I was going to use LA as an example It is, as you say, the poster child and the wheels are falling off fast out there.

That's some scary business going on to be sure.

Since our idiot Governor Perry supported Guiliani is it little wonder. He is probably standing at the border helping illegals to cross.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I have lived in Dallas for 14 years now, and NO matter WHAT, there are ALWAYS enough jobs for the ILLEGALS, thanks mainly to GREEDY employers!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast