Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't know. I'm pretty close to the border though. For awhile I saw a few less Mexican plates. Now it's more but more from the southern Mexican areas.
    This could get REALLY interesting.

Well, with Obama, Hillary and McCain pledging to legalize the 12 million, MORE ILLEGALS ARE COMING NOW to catch the amnesty.

Why don't they shut up!!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I Know How You Feel

TexasGal, I know exactly how you feel! Drives me crazy as well. I am full blood Texan, proud of it and don't for one minute plan to leave just so the Mexican Government can have another place to expand to and destroy!
    When I heard on WOAI that hordes of illegals were headed to Texas it made my blood boil! Not to be too graphic, but this whole situation makes me want to puke!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    My family has been in Dallas, Texas, since the 1850's!! I DO NOT want to leave my precious home state!!

I just wish Dallas weren't such a sanctuary city (along with Houston). I just can't see how Dallas can keep having enough jobs for all these illegals, as they are EVERYWHERE I go currently. I see them working at the car washes, fifty million lawn care services, in restaurants, hotels, cleaning people, nannies, factories, etc, etc. I don't think there isn't an industry here in Dallas that DOES NOT use illegals. Every part is filled with them.

Drives me crazy!

TexasGal
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Reminds me of pest control....all you really do is shove your problem onto your neighbor. In psychology we called that a false solution.....not an answer to the problem.....only a temporary solution.

Pest are a natural thing, criminal invaders and the seditious who hire them are not .

Nobody is 'shoving the problem to their neighbors ' the fact is their neighbors have welcomed the problem by not stopping it long ago . If the people of Texas are too timid or affraid to stop invading aleans than thats their tough luck .

My son lives in Tx. and most of it is over run with non assimilating foreighners .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Reminds me of pest control....all you really do is shove your problem onto your neighbor. In psychology we called that a false solution.....not an answer to the problem.....only a temporary solution.

Pest are a natural thing, criminal invaders and the seditious who hire them are not .

Nobody is 'shoving the problem to their neighbors ' the fact is their neighbors have welcomed the problem by not stopping it long ago . If the people of Texas are too timid or affraid to stop invading aleans than thats their tough luck .

My son lives in Tx. and most of it is over run with non assimilating foreighners .
    I have always wandered this in away.... Why didn't the people of Texas and California start this fight along tima ago like in the 60's and 70's when the Latino's first started taking over those states and then slowly making their way across the whole country ?? I am not blaming those of you that live in Texas or California I'm just wandering why it took over 30 years for anything to be done. When I was in school I had maybe 4 kids that where from Costa Rica and they spoke perfect english , If I had known then what I know now I would have fought with all I had to bring this to the fore front alot sooner but I didn't watch alot of news besides our local news and I was not aware of the Huge Problem. I sure wish I would have
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

I have always wandered this in away.... Why didn't the people of Texas and California start this fight along tima ago like in the 60's and 70's when the Latino's first started taking over those states and then slowly making their way across the whole country ?? I am not blaming those of you that live in Texas or California I'm just wandering why it took over 30 years for anything to be done. When I was in school I had maybe 4 kids that where from Costa Rica and they spoke perfect english , If I had known then what I know now I would have fought with all I had to bring this to the fore front alot sooner but I didn't watch alot of news besides our local news and I was not aware of the Huge Problem. I sure wish I would have
    BECAUSE CLINTON INTRODUCED PC IN 1994.

CA did try with Prop 187, but it died in some court. Nobody has had the guts to ressurrect it since then.

Soooo, CLINTON DID THIS TO US, followed up by BOOSH.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Just Follow the Money

If you wonder why nothing has been "done" to fight the INVASION of ILLEGALS, just follow the money! Once again the politicians and their contributors consider United States and Texas citizens only as “units of laborâ€

If you want to really see when the illegal mexican problem started, you need to trace back to REAGAN, Clinton then continued it. Mc Cain will let them all stay..better vote against him..anyone would be better.

Texas was so underpopulated that Mexicans sneaked over a few at a time, a few here and a few there. They were low key, and folks looked the other way.

As Houston, Dallas, San Antonio grew, they needed labor. The rich of the oil industry needed domestic help, restaurant help.

But now you can see what a runaway train it is. Houston is a cesspool. My parents lived there for 15 years...I hated it.

The new crop of illegal mexicans is different, they are not friendly, submissive and don't want to be laborers for very long. They want it all and they want it now. They will take it from you to get it. They will not wait their turn, they will not do it legally. They feel entitled to be here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234