Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texas School District hire 162 teachers from Montery Mexico

I could not believe what I was hearing, While watcing Lou Dobbs he told of how the Texas school district hired 162 teachers from Monterey Mexico because they could not find enough qualified BILINGUAL teachers. If the Government would do their job they would not need to hire BILINGUAL teachers......We speek ENLGISH HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MW
    Yeah, I was watching Lou last night too. This is extremely disappointing. Everytime we turn around someone is openly encouraging illegal immigration with impunity.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    OMG! Surely the Texas school district could find bilingual teachers out of the millions of spanish speaking people already in this country ..... especially in Texifornia! Somebody should fire that school superintendent!

Now, now, everyone please settle down. We all know these are the jobs that Americans will not do.

Why are we paying good tax dollars to hire bilingual teachers, I am so sick and tired of the fools in this country, and I hate to say this but maybe the biggest of those fools is we the United States citizens, for letting this kind of crap go on in our country! Before all these Hispanic kids come into this country what did we do with all the immigrant children, the legal ones, the ones who spoke French, German, Italian, Porteguese, Vietnamese, Chinese, on and on and on, what did we do to teach these children English? How the hell did other immigrants from around the world learn English here?We are watching the assimilation of our culture and our citizens into the Spanish culture slowly but surely, a little at a time, only now it seems to be going a little faster and right out in the open now! I might have to convert to Judism and emigrate to Isreal!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I think Mexico needs to keep all the school teacher they can.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where does that leave the kids that are left in Monterey? The schools have been emptied out, now we are bringing the teachers also???? Crazy! Of course, they probably are working cheap!!

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Where does that leave the kids that are left in Monterey? The schools have been emptied out, now we are bringing the teachers also???? Crazy! Of course, they probably are working cheap!!
    Thats the name of the game gofer,money trumps everything in this country, even the survival of this country as we know it!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Banned

Re: Texas School District hire 162 teachers from Montery Me

Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke
    I could not believe what I was hearing, While watcing Lou Dobbs he told of how the Texas school district hired 162 teachers from Monterey Mexico because they could not find enough qualified BILINGUAL teachers. If the Government would do their job they would not need to hire BILINGUAL teachers......We speek ENLGISH HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There is no such thing as "the" Texas school district. Each city has its own independent school district. In the Dallas area alone there are dozens. Could someone find out which Texas school district made this hire?

Banned
    Nevermind, I found it myself. What he was referring to was a recent job fair in Monterrey to fill mandated bilingual positions at "20-plus" Texas school district. Apparently, this hiring of 162 from Monterrey is just the tip of the iceburg:

The Houston ISD has recruited about 330 teachers during the last nine years from Spain, Mexico, Puerto Rico, China and the Philippines, among others, to fill vacancies in the bilingual program and in other areas where there are critical shortages, such as science, math and special education.

Bilingual teachers hired by HISD get a $3,000 stipend, and in the past, certified bilingual hires received $6,000 sign-on bonuses.

Houston ISD has recruited 47 teachers from Region IV's Mexico program during the past six years but did not attend this year's fair. Thirty-three are still with the district.
    Here's the full story:

http://chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4568586.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast